Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think your life would’ve been better if you were born in a different environment?

Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Unfiltered sadness. AcneScarCel.
★★★★★
This question is directed towards the incels who have shitty lives on top of their inceldom. Do you think that your overall life would have been better if you were born in a different neighborhood, city, or country? Would you have been able to avoid certain circumstances or at least take an early initiative to improve your life if your environment provided the opportunity to do so?

I find the geographic and economic disparity between people who live in relative close proximity to each other rather fascinating. It’s crazy how drastically different my life would have been if I just went to a different school, or if I had met certain people at an early age.

Instead of rotting on your computer all day, because that’s all that most of us have ever known, imagine if you were exposed to something different early on? The LDAR lifestyle is an inevitable universal consequence of misdirection, and NOT a commitment that is willingly taken by an individual.

Last edited:
I think so but me being short would still make me an incel, I am in Australia but my family has always been poor and now that I am going on 31 I am still treated like shit and I still can't get into housing or a job so I spend most of my time hating on society, once when I was in state care as a kid people thought I was rich cause the people looking after me were wealthy buy when people found out I was from a poor family my life when back to being bullied at school so I think environment has a massive impact on how someone is seen in the eyes of society, I am typing this on phone so it's hard to write it out properly.

My mother and nonexistant father are to blame for how i ended up an incel

I think environment is kinda cope tbh,genetics is mostly the reason for our suffering.
Tumblr mwyed00fRc1rcvqw3o1 500

But what about this guy? he was in a fucked environment and ended up fucking up his life even though he was good looking.:waitwhat::kys:

I think environment is kinda cope tbh,genetics is mostly the reason for our suffering.
View attachment 265141
But what about this guy? he was in a fucked environment and ended up fucking up his life even though he was good looking.:waitwhat::kys:
I’m not talking about looks, I’m talking about the overall quality of your life ( health, money, education, personal achievement, etc.)

Last edited:
I’m not taking about looks, I’m talking about the overall quality of your life ( health, money, education, personal achievement, etc.)
If so i don't think it would have helped me that much neither

Ultra cope

My life would only be better If my genes were better, everything else is cope.

Maybe, i used to spend a great deal of time, thinking about how my life would've turned out, if i was born into a different family, went to a different school, or simply grew up in a different part of the city, yada yaday yada. And even though i'm aware of the futility of these thoughts, i just can't seem to stop myself from ruminating about it. However over the last couple of months, i've also started to realize, that in all those hypothetical scenarios, the person living those lives wouldn't technically even be me. Which makes thinking about all of it seem even more senseless.

I would say my life would've been better if I was a white chad

I'm an environmentcel. Half curry half frybread (Native American), grew up far from the rez surrounded by whites, had no friends growing up. Wish my parents would have at least sent me to the Mexican school district because I fitted in with Mexicans better

Yeah I've been thinking how environment can affect your looks recently.

To put it simply I think when women are getting pregnant very late in their lives (in their 30's and beyond) it increases the likelihood of premature births and other defects which wouldn't occur if they were getting pregnant during their prime (between 16 and early 20's). It might be further exacerbated by thing like birth control pills, soy consumption, stress levels etc.

In such a case it would be possible to have good genes but still turn out ugly, so yes I believe environment can have have an effect on the outcome of your life.

This question is directed towards the incels who have shitty lives on top of their inceldom. Do you think that your overall life would have been better if you were born in a different neighborhood, city, or country? Would you have been able to avoid certain circumstances or at least take an early initiative to improve your life if your environment provided the opportunity to do so?

I find the geographic and economic disparity between people who live in relative close proximity to each other rather fascinating. It’s crazy how drastically different my life would have been if I just went to a different school, or if I had met certain people at an early age.

Instead of rotting on your computer all day, because that’s all that most of us have ever known, imagine if you were exposed to something different early on? The LDAR lifestyle is an inevitable universal consequence of misdirection, and NOT a commitment that is willingly taken by an individual.

I'm gonna sound like a pretentious cunt saying this, because I'm a pretentious cunt

But the truth is, you can't just simply draw a line of "X" causing "Y." A will cause B, which causes C, which causes D, which causes E, which causes F, which causes G, which causes H, which causes I, etc. A causes C, A causes G, but also B causes G, and C causes G and H.

I could not tell you what series of events would happen if I was in a different environment. Perhaps things would have ended up better. Perhaps things would have ended up worse. Who knows.