Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think your mental health deteriorated because of your inceldom?

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
I just look at myself and I don't recognize me anymore.I transformed from a dumb individual to an even dumber version I never imagined I'll reach years ago.

From reading books and having a relative ok memory I now just watch YouTube shorts that make me cope with the lack of everything.I am just like a monkey that laughs at everything.I put an emphasize on my deteriorating health but physical health has no consequences on mental health I think.

Taking the honkpill and not caring about anything at all just wasting time not living made me not that sad as I used to be at the cost of my brain . Because as an incel what the fuck I am supposed to do when I have no future to look after?

Yes it was bad already but got extremely worse.

It has been bad, it gets worse and worse

I don't know if I'm getting better or I'm so insane that I believe I'm better than before.

Being deteriorating as long as i can remember

there is no normalfag weaselbomber timeline i can use to compare what my mental health would be like if i weren't an incel so idk

idk but im winning alot more arguments then i used to due to extensive knowledge from the incel wiki

I don't know if I'm getting better or I'm so insane that I believe I'm better than before.
Most relatable thing I have read all fucking week.

It certainly didn't have a good effect. My mental health definitely is in a bad state and I guess my inceldom had an influence on that.

I didn't find inceldom. Inceldom found me.

It deteriorated since I'm here for sure

I just look at myself and I don't recognize me anymore.I transformed from a dumb individual to an even dumber version I never imagined I'll reach years ago.

From reading books and having a relative ok memory I now just watch YouTube shorts that make me cope with the lack of everything.I am just like a monkey that laughs at everything.I put an emphasize on my deteriorating health but physical health has no consequences on mental health I think.

Taking the honkpill and not caring about anything at all just wasting time not living made me not that sad as I used to be at the cost of my brain . Because as an incel what the fuck I am supposed to do when I have no future to look after?
Mostly no job led to isolation then suicide attempts then getting diagnosed later for Tisa then life over

Yes, inceldom has been devastating for my mental health. It's only spiralling further as time goes on. :fuk:

Fakecel trait.
774062 66d20043b0bde45bd9461925c807b179

Also

JoinedFeb 15, 2024

My mental health and mental faculties have been declining rapidly ever since I joined college.
Before college I coped by thinking studying could nullify the negative effects of inceldom.
I will never be able to live a life even 1% as fulfilling as normies can by simply existing.

Yes I’m more retarded than I’ve ever been besides maybe psychosis.

They contribute to each other for sure. It's probably the main reason why if you don't ascend early it only gets harder.

After high school, I've been better mentally, but am still feeling kinda bad. I'm hanging in there, though. I've been finding all kinds of ways to keep myself occupied. Learning Latin, reading books, learning about history, etc.

After high school, I've been better mentally, but am still feeling kinda bad. I'm hanging in there, though. I've been finding all kinds of ways to keep myself occupied. Learning Latin, reading books, learning about history, etc.
if you like that, good copes

Yes and no gf to talk me off the ledge.

My "mental health" has been on a spiral for a while I think.