Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think you're better off alone?

abajojo

abajojo

anxietycel
★★

this song makes me think
i honestly am not sure

no loneliness is eating me alive

without a doubt

In some ways yes

It's all that I've ever known.

Only foids are till they find chad to breed them

I love this song's beat. Ever since I heard it blasting out of a house party in the shitty part of the city I was living in as a kid. The lyrics are cringe but whatever.

But, to answer your question, yeah I'm way better off alone. Under westoid laws, being with a woman, even a good one, is like having a pitbull. It might not maul you on day 1, it might not maul you ever, but the risk is way too high, and the damage done will be catastrophic.

It only works for foids because of their privileges.

When you're a schizo you're never really alone

I'm better off dead.

Reminds me of pet shop boys - West end girls.

No, when I was in uni living in dorns I was surrounded by people and was friends with 3 guys in my dorm. That gave me life fuel to wake up and do stuff and made me even want to get jobs and shit so I can continue living in the city with friends. Now I am neet at home it sucks and I have nobody to talk to and not a single girl anywhere that is young and single here in this town. So it feels demotivational.

Yes

Last edited:
yes but i need hot girls for sex. i want to order them like pizza and kick them out as soon as i cum.

I was made for it, to be alone.