Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think you're retarded?

accelERationist

accelERationist

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
Personally, yes. I can't handle money and have guardianship to prevent me from ruining my finances, I am schizopilled, can't focus on anything, have trouble understanding people's speech, though deceleration due to antipsychotics, I am pretty much a vegetable, a talking beet. How about you?

Personally, yes. I can't handle money and have guardianship to prevent me from ruining my finances, I am schizopilled, can't focus on anything, have trouble understanding people's speech, though deceleration due to antipsychotics, I am pretty much a vegetable, a talking beet. How about you?
Elab. Are you a degenerate gambler or compulsive spender?

Elab. Are you a degenerate gambler or compulsive spender?
Just mentally retarded, I have no conception of money, I understand only money in binary, either I have it or not. If I have it I waste it immediately, if I don't I just starve. I am doled out 20e spending money each week so I don't fuck myself up.

Rotting is destroying my brain, I hope it's reversible. But I feel pretty dumb lately

i don't know for sure

the people around me are more capable to judge whether i am retarded or not

Just mentally retarded, I have no conception of money, I understand only money in binary, either I have it or not. If I have it I waste it immediately, if I don't I just starve. I am doled out 20e spending money each week so I don't fuck myself up.
This doesn't make any sense to me. How is it that you're unable to conceptualize money as an increasing/decreasing resource and not as a binary on/off switch?

This doesn't make any sense to me. How is it that you're unable to conceptualize money as an increasing/decreasing resource and not as a binary on/off switch?
Compulsive spending can be a trait in schizophrenia/schizoaffective, I have some sort of emotional disturbance as well, they're all interconnected and result is that you can give me either 5 euros or 100 euros and I manage to spend them in the same amount of time.

Rotting is destroying my brain, I hope it's reversible. But I feel pretty dumb lately
For real, how many here have felt their IQ decrease over the years? I sure have.

Im resmarted, I just have a bad personality aka my looks, My personality irl is allright not looks.

What im trying to say is, Im an okay guy but im extremely ugly, I was the guy who would stay up a whole night just to save someones life if internet buddies, Too bad they always thanked me by leaving and saying im the bad one even tho i never hurt a fly, Saving someones life isnt worth it anymore, I get nothing but yelled at for it by the person im trying to save or blocked.

For real, how many here have felt their IQ decrease over the years? I sure have.
Sometimes I can genuinely feel the braincells in my brain dying on mass. I am becoming more docile and slow. It's like I have early on set dementia.

Sometimes I can genuinely feel the braincells in my brain dying on mass. I am becoming more docile and slow. It's like I have early on set dementia.
908.jpg

fuck no im 130 iq

Sounds like you may need to lower the dose of, switch brands, or, completely go off of the anti-psychotics due to them making you so mellow that you are like a vegetable

Sounds like you may need to lower the dose of, switch brands, or, completely go off of the anti-psychotics due to them making you so mellow that you are like a vegetable
The staff makes me take the meds tho, I can't just skip them. I did mention to my psychiatrist that the meds aren't working so good, for now they have just constantly increased the dosage, think they will go for a different medication at some point.

The staff makes me take the meds tho, I can't just skip them. I did mention to my psychiatrist that the meds aren't working so good, for now they have just constantly increased the dosage, think they will go for a different medication at some point.
'the staff'...??? Are you in a psychiatric ward?

can relate my attention span has dropped

'the staff'...??? Are you in a psychiatric ward?
I live in an assisted living type of place for schizos, as I am a legitimate schizo and can't survive without supervision. It's over.

I live in an assisted living type of place for schizos, as I am a legitimate schizo and can't survive without supervision. It's over.
Brutal brocel. How are you holding up in there

100% my life history proves it

1. parents were told I need special education when i was child but never sent me there
2. was held back 2x and failed 3 classes total, barely graduated HS
3. failed drivers license 3x and passed 4th time because my parents bribed the instructor
4. lost a minimum wage job after 3 months because I was too stupid
5. have trouble counting objects up to 10, have to count over and over again
6. have trouble with complex sequences like taking a shower, getting dressed, cooking a meal with more than 3 ingredients
7. wear the same clothes for months on end because changing is too high iq
8. doing laundry is too high iq too
9. I get lost instantly, even when going to places ive been to 10 times

Brutal brocel. How are you holding up in there
I hear voices, have delusions that the state security is about to arrest me and execute me for my sins, and general paranoia. But neighbors and staff are pretty nice. Food is shit tho. Could be better, could be worse. Being unironic schizo is truecel trait.

1. parents were told I need special education when i was child but never sent me there
3. failed drivers license 3x and passed 4th time because my parents bribed the instructor
6. have trouble with complex sequences like taking a shower, getting dressed, cooking a meal with more than 3 ingredients
goddamm man thats so brutal, your depression pretty much make it even worse :feelscry:

brutal

I hear voices, have delusions that the state security is about to arrest me and execute me for my sins, and general paranoia. But neighbors and staff are pretty nice. Food is shit tho. Could be better, could be worse. Being unironic schizo is truecel trait.
I couldn't imagine being an actual schizo that's genuinely devastating. I guess I don't have it that bad with my autism

I couldn't imagine being an actual schizo that's genuinely devastating. I guess I don't have it that bad with my autism
I am having a lucid moment, I don't post in the throes of full blown schizo attack. For like a month I thought people in the other building we have next to mine were plotting against me and every time I walked by them I was sure they'll shoot me right now. And then you finally suddenly have a lucid moment and realize how ridiculous thing you have been believing in and all you can think is "Fuck me...". IMO that's the most brutal part of schizophrenia. One time I thought the state security had installed a machine in me that tortured me electrically. I was a month and a half in mental hospital, and when I eventually came back to my senses I was p close to roping, like the full realization that this is your life hits you. Now I can sort of laugh at the stupid shit I believe during delusions. You have to either laugh or cry.

yes i was also in mental ward but only 2 months. The food is trash.

Yes, my brain plays funny videos and traumatic scenarios.

I'm retarded. However, I managed to get my own appartment and I managed to live on welfare since 2011 so I can't that bad. Plus, I mentally stronger than 99% of normies because I'm over 30 now I still haven't roped despite being virgin who never experienced human affection.

I feel like this website made me dumber ngl

I can handle money properly i still have 12000 rupees saved in my bank account which i saved from 2020 rest i spent on college and course certificate fees didn't waste or bought anything for me

if you are a marxist-rodgerist, you are less retarded than pretty much everyone else

I'm completely retarded i can't understand how to get overhyped for a football or cricket match i don't know how stocks and shit works i can't understand programming shit so I'm retarded

I'm not smart but that doesn't mean I'm a retard.