Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you vape/smoke?

Do u?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I've mostly gone from ciggies to 88vape to Elf Bar.

I got curious about Elf Bars because they're so popular and I'm easily influenced, lol

They're REALLY good but a limited selection unless you want quite high nic, and tbh I still don't think I'm addicted as I've always enjoyed it lightly.

I'm curious about Smok too. In terms of ciggies I like Marlboro Reds a lot.

Last edited:
I like vaping nasty habit will probably quit eventually it helps me relax. I also like to take delta eight edibles and listen to music after work. Is it helps me feel better.

I like vaping nasty habit will probably quit eventually it helps me relax. I also like to take delta eight edibles and listen to music after work. Is it helps me feel better.

I never understood why people liked to refer to cigarettes as a "nasty habit", lol

I guess if cigs and vaping are nasty habits then almost anything is.

Don't do drugs kids

snoop lion smoke GIF

I only cope with junk food

Haven't touched cigarette in my life but I used to smoke hookka during 2018-2020, haven't smoked anything since.

I got curious about Elf Bars because they're so popular and I'm easily influenced, lol

They're REALLY good but a limited selection unless you want quite high nic, and tbh I still don't think I'm addicted as I've always enjoyed it lightly.

I like vaping.

i've had eddies, joints, and carts but i will never try nic because nic is retarded.

i've had eddies, joints, and carts but i will never try nic because nic is retarded.

It does feel kinda nice. It boosts mood, mood stabilises, increases focus, etc.

Unfortunately it's also addictive!

I chose neither but I smoke sometimes. Like maybe a couple times a month.

Would smoke more if lived alone but I don't and I can't smoke in front of my parents.

no money otherwise I'd do it

I vaped for 2 weeks when my friends gave me a free vape and was a good time killer during school breaks

Nope. I do wanna try edibles though

get a pod vape like an xros3

I used to vape & even smoked cigs a few times; nowadays I only smoke gas mang:smonk:.

Vaping got me off cigs like five years ago. Disposable ones are a rip-off, though. But yeah in general it can be very cheap and it can help keep you lean (reaching for the vape rather than the junk food).

I occasionally smoke carts and have tried some eddies before

I like to vape when my brain feels like it's stuffed with cotton (usually after work/school). The nicotine really helps me relax.

only smoke weed. I love smoking but it makes me play bad in ranked so thats the only thing that is keeping me from becoming a pothead

I have 3 different types of Elf Bars now lol

Disposable, Elfa and Mate.

Not bad! Not perfect but not bad.

The flavours are 10/10 :o

And the devices look good too - way better looking than Juul IMHO.

Cigs only, marlboro reds has a nice hit also a dopamine hit too and its nice to be dependent on something like stress relief idk