[Serious] Do you want kids?

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

Admiral
-
I do and the unlikelihood of it happening adds to the general despair of inceldom.

A human being needs to experience relationships, parenthood to live a full, healthy and happy life

Minamoto

Minamoto

Veteran
-
I don't want to bring anyone else to this HELL of a world

Maeror

Maeror

Excerebrose Insomniac
-
Probably; i would teach him martial arts and the languages i know. (Turkish, English and some German)

I would also make sure to nourish him well.

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

Admiral
-
I don't want to bring anyone else to this HELL of a world
I feel like that increasingly, would I actually want to bring a kid into this degenerate, nihilistic world

Falling

Falling

Problem, officer?
-
Depends on how you look at it.

Robtical

Robtical

Incels without hate still can't get a date
-
Depends if I'm in a country with non-cucked laws and an 18 year old virgin bride.

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

Wizard
-
This is probably cope since i don't have a choice...

I like kids but only in half hour doses....every few months.

I don't think i wanna waste 20-odd years raising some ungrateful Stacey or incel and pay for the privilege. Id rather invest in a state of the art gamesroom-studio: 3 monitors, surround speakers, synths, keyboards, and just entertain myself til i die.

It would suck to really reeeaaally want to have children and be incel.

Akarin

Akarin

lolicel
-
I do but I won't. Not because I can't but because passing your shitty genes is probably the most cruel thing you can do as a human. Only attractive, tall and healthy people should reproduce.

L

Luv

Banned
-
I would love to have kids... but I know it won't happen, so why waste my time thinking about it. I'd rather invest in myself than a child.

Robtical

Robtical

-
You need to stop with this 1600s pipedream.
Lol, I can also get a surrogate mother from mexico and it'll be a modern day pipe dream. If I can't have those things then I won't have kids, there's no reason to cuck yourself for kids you won't be able to raise properly.

NutNotBusted

NutNotBusted

Officer
-
I don't think i wanna waste 20-odd years raising some ungrateful Stacey or incel and pay for the privilege. Id rather invest in a state of the art gamesroom-studio: 3 monitors, surround speakers, synths, keyboards, and just entertain myself til i die.

It would suck to really reeeaaally want to have children and be incel.
This, I do not want ungrateful kids and betabuck for life.
Just want to experience some sex life and make money till I die.

StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

This is not my fault. I was created.
-
Yes I want to be a father to a son very badly. Having a son is one of the most proud things a man can do.

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Mentalcel
-
If I can give them away when they turn 4

KyloRen

KyloRen

The Broken Are The More Evolved
-
Yes. I want kids because when I was 20 my oneitis mentioned how she liked kids and how much she wanted to be a mother. A light switch turned on in my head. Since then I've wanted to have some. With her. But that will never happen.

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

Wizard
-
Lol, I can also get a surrogate mother from mexico and it'll be a modern day pipe dream. If I can't have those things then I won't have kids, there's no reason to cuck yourself for kids you won't be able to raise properly.
Some MGTOW actually advice a surrogate. No wife to cuck, divorce-rape you and turn your child against you, etc. Plus single mothers are TERRIBLE. Single fathers are actually better. They can discipline their children well which means no lazy basement-dweller son and no slutty daughter with father issues.

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
-
I wouldn't mind. I just don't see it happening

F

Facade

Paragon
-
Generally yes but not in this world

Robtical

Robtical

-
Some MGTOW actually advice a surrogate. No wife to cuck, divorce-rape you and turn your child against you, etc. Plus single mothers are TERRIBLE. Single fathers are actually better. They can discipline their children well which means no lazy basement-dweller son and no slutty daughter with father issues.
Getting a surrogate seems like a lot of work. If you adopt a kid it might be easier, but I don't know if they'd let a single man adopt a kid. I'm hoping soon the rosties will give up their privileges so we can have kids in the west without worrying.

VisVoi

VisVoi

Pronounced "Vee Vwah"
-
If I had a daughter, she'd end up becoming a whore and if I had a son, he'd either mog me (which would be suicidefuel) or he would be a truecel (which I would not want for anyone).

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
Yeah, but I don't want to deal with the mother or be married.

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
-
Yes I want to reproduce with a woman

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
Jango Fett from Star Wars was the original MGTOW. Cloned himself and molded his son into a bounty hunter like himself.

Tension

Tension

Worthless.
-
No. I wouldn't be able to handle it, plus I can't stand how gross they can be. I couldn't stand the mess they make at the dinner table, the drool, changing their diapers, etc.

Letting Go

Letting Go

Done.
-
Definitely not in a cultural sewer like the USA where bullying, eugenics, and general mistrust of one another are rampant.

Maybe I'd be more open to having children somewhere in Asia if I got the chance... but first, I'd have to get a better feel for the overall culture in whichever country I settle down in...

Sadness

Sadness

face > everything else
-
I do. I want to be old and surrounded by all the family members that I created.

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
no. To bring someone into this world is an act of cruelty. I don't advocate for the end of the human race like the vhemt does, but there are too many of us. There should be some form of control.