Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you want other incels to succeed in real ascension (with what incels find personally acceptable and desirable), or to fail?

do you wish luck to other incels in finding desired waifus?

• yes, I want all incels to get what they want

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • not for all, some cuckcels are unworthy and belong in trash

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • no, I can't see myself ascending, and don't want others too

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • no, but I want incels to ascend with "looksmatches", below average females

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Degenerate normies want me to fail, but some cuckcels too. So I also want them to fail. Everyone who against me, 30+ man of culture, finding teen girl (if possible by good circumstances), or cute adorable 18+ "legal loli", virgin and with looks and vibes of 13-15, and everyone, who saying I should try to go for ugly or old femoids, are of noculture and I spit on them. Tfu. Go by yourselves, but I not even trying into that direction, I even lost best friend, because he wanted to drag me that disgusting way and had to say him gtfo. Tfu on ugly and old femoids, they disgusting. Pretty femoids also disgusting, without culture, because personality is important, and absolute majority of femoids have shit personalities (what also makes them not accessible for non-chad just to easy fuck and dump, thing they could be good for, but if good personality and virgin, the no need to dump, only toxic masculinist pigs would do that, and they deserve castration). Cute adorable loli of culture where? What a cryptozoology

Lolifoculture

I wish everyone to have a cute adorable loli waifu of culture. Even those who don’t deserve one. They at least deserve a chance.

Everyone should get what they want.

There is no real ascension. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Imagine if everyone on this site ascended but you. Then you log in and no ones online but you. Then all the incels you once knew have turned into cucks, chad's, and normies. You walk over to your local skyscraper and go to the 400th floor. You jump off. You wake up. You are 5 years old. Your inceldom has just begun.

Every incel deserves their looksmatch. However the kikeified world prevents any low status man from ever achieving that.

Imagine if everyone on this site ascended but you. Then you log in and no ones online but you. Then all the incels you once knew have turned into cucks, chad's, and normies. You walk over to your local skyscraper and go to the 400th floor. You jump off. You wake up. You are 5 years old. Your inceldom has just begun.
I have a genuine (although irrational) fear that I will be reincarnated as myself to relive my life again in an endless loop. This would truly be an incarnation of hell, no exaggeration.

I have a genuine (although irrational) fear that I will be reincarnated as myself to relive my life again in an endless loop. This would truly be an incarnation of hell, no exaggeration.
But imagine being able to relive the best moments of life all over again....like think of the best moment in your life -- imagine reliving it

But imagine being able to relive the best moments of life all over again....like think of the best moment in your life -- imagine reliving it
It’s not worth going through all the bad. The ‘happiest’ moments of my life were usually during delusions which lead to soul crushing disappointment in the end.

It’s not worth going through all the bad. The ‘happiest’ moments of my life were usually during delusions which lead to soul crushing disappointment in the end.
Yeah, definitely not worth it. That would so scary to be in the endless cycle of being born and dying as who you are. There would be no exit. No escape. Killing yourself would just restart the cycle. So devastating to imagine.

I think in the past I used to have the attitude that: “If I’m going to be miserable, I want you to be miserable too.”

I had a foid coworker who I used to chat with. One day she and I were talking about winning Powerball. I asked her if she wanted me to win. She answered me, “No. I don’t want you to be successful.”

I was taken aback, it annoyed me that she felt that way. Now I appreciate the fact that she was being honest. As for whether I want incels to ascend, I guess that I would say that I don’t care. But that is quite a cop-out answer. So yes I would like to see incels ascend.

Yeah, definitely not worth it. That would so scary to be in the endless cycle of being born and dying as who you are. There would be no exit. No escape. Killing yourself would just restart the cycle. So devastating to imagine.
Life = very bad.

The less of it the better.

All uncucked sub6 men deserve their looksmatch.

If any incel on here would have kids, then please stay incel. Other than that I don't care about what happens to you guys

All blackpilled incels not in denial deserve ascension

I want @uninstall to ascend. Nigga deserves it more than anyone.