Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you worship virgin women?

Do you worship virgin women?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
not "do you have a preference for virgin women". the vast majority of people do, and that's natural. but do you see virgin women as more virtuous, empathetic, principled, precious and/or respectable?

Last edited:
Nah they'll become whores sooner or later

Virgin just means they haven't found chad yet

Any worship of women should be illegal

No i think thats cope. All foids are shit end of story. Virgins are better insofar as they dont have aids or a triple digit body count. But the only difference between a virgin and a 300 body count hoe is a few years of banging chads. All cunts get there eventually, virgins are just starting at 0 body count so they only appear “virtuous”

I dont know any women well enough to whoreship them tbh.

Any worship of women should be illegal
the way some people here talk about virgin women sounds almost exactly like how redditors talk about e-whores, just with the names swapped, which prompted me to make this thread

3D women are all the same.

holy shit I was the only one who voted yes.

i guess i'm bluepilled but i feel it would be the only way for me to succeed in a relationship

do you see virgin women as more virtuous, empathetic, principled, precious and/or respectable?
Normally I would say 'depends on why you are a virgin' and while that is true, in the vast majority of these cases (unless the foid is literally cut off from sex somehow where she can't even choose to fuck if she wanted) it could have a correlation.

Keep in mind though that women could choose to maintain virginity and still be horrible people.

Virgin just means they haven't found chad yet
based, AWALT
no exceptions fucking LOL @ people who think there is some special snowflake out there with virtue
VAGINA AND MORALITY ARE MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE

I don't worship anyone. Virgin women are virgin because they haven't found a gigachad to fuck yet. Deep down they are all whores.

i don't worship virgins but knowing what I know about the relationship between body count and divorce rates, a body count of higher than one would not be an eliminating factor.

Ban bait. Women worship is disallowed by the rules.

Normally I would say 'depends on why you are a virgin' and while that is true, in the vast majority of these cases (unless the foid is literally cut off from sex somehow where she can't even choose to fuck if she wanted) it could have a correlation.

Keep in mind though that women could choose to maintain virginity and still be horrible people.
here's the thing. if you hate women because of things that are inherent to their nature and position in society (they're superficial, shallow, vapid, give preferential treatment to attractive guys, are constantly showered with compliments/validation and thus unable to empathize with low status men, etc.), why would virgin women be any different? there is zero correlation between any of the factors that I just listed and a woman's virginity.

if you'd prefer a virgin girl because you don't like the idea of your girlfriend having had sex with a ton of guys, that's a valid preference. but believing that virgin women are inherently more virtuous, empathetic or whatever is female worship. the only difference between a virgin woman and a non-virgin woman is that she hasn't had a dick inside her.

Dude hell no worshiping any foid is cucked

Worshipping any foid is cucked. They will eventually get railed by a chad.

but do you see virgin women as more virtuous, empathetic, principled, precious and/or respectable?
i dont know if this is worshiping but i find it admirable.
well most admirable acts are hard thing to do, Its easier to just get drunk in shallow pleasures than to have a discipline and willpower to reject temptation for the sake of virtue.

don't worship but i do find dem rare and place dem higher that street walkin hos.

Not worship but place a higher value on them than tainted women.

i don't worship virgins but knowing what I know about the relationship between body count and divorce rates, a body count of higher than one would not be an eliminating factor.

I'm desparate that tbh i wouldn't mind 4

Past that nope

She might have sucked some Chad off though.

if you hate women because of things that are inherent to their nature and position in society
(they're superficial, shallow, vapid, give preferential treatment to attractive guys, are constantly showered with compliments/validation and thus unable to empathize with low status men, etc.),
why would virgin women be any different?

I don't view things as 100% inherent to nature, more like strong Strong STRONG correlations.

Superficiality/shallowness/vapidness/lookism are things members of both genders experience, and both can overcome them. Men obviously just do it more often, so stronger correlation between men and being virtuous, but no absolute monopoly.

I also disagree with 'unable to empathize'. Everyone is able to, but we often do not, putting up walls.

there is zero correlation between any of the factors that I just listed and a woman's virginity.
My view on this is that vapid women's preferential treatment to attractive guys usually will result in fucking the guy, so if she hasn't fucked a guy, she's potentially more resistant to vapidness.

believing that virgin women are inherently more virtuous, empathetic or whatever is female worship.
the only difference between a virgin woman and a non-virgin woman is that she hasn't had a dick inside her.
I never said it was an absolute rule, so I hope you won't argue that, it would be arguing a straw man.

You're looking at surface differences though. It's like saying "the only difference between a fat woman and a thin woman is the fat woman has a higher food/activity ratio.

There are causes behind causes here, saying that doesn't look at WHY there is such a ratio.

There are many things that can cause a loss in virginity that have different moral implications. Like for example, losing it to rape vs losing it playing "seven minutes in heaven" at a party with chad.

So obviously I won't make any absolute generalizations. But if we assume a 'most common reason for loss of virginity' and analyze that cause, it could tell us something about the girl's character compared to the one who doesn't lose virginity to that cause.

Having an opinion on correlaitons is not worship.

they should worship me

If you worship, pedestalize, pay or simp for ANY woman/girl JUST FOR EXISTING then neck yourself -- females have WAY TOO MUCH power as is.

Yes I think I have a virginity complex, and I'm sure many men possess this. But we can't keep looking for a woman who is still a virgin, in fact she will be less and less. Then I purchased a sex doll flat chest and she does solve my virginity needs because she belongs to me alone and no other man will defile her.:hax:

No but I can sacrifice several children to devil if it is guaranteed that nobody will know and I will fuck a virgin.

no i hate all foids