Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do your guys ever go to the store Target

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Seems every time I go it’s crawling with attractive foids. Range from jb to milfs. Always several and every single time I go.

No target here

I don't think there's even a target near here.

Seems every time I go it’s crawling with attractive foids. Range from jb to milfs. Always several and every single time I go.
Yeah the one near me always has peacocking chads and annoying bitches. Want to go ER everytime I go. Even when I need some shit like batteries it turns into some bullshit ordeal

Target is for middle class people who don't want to to shop at walmart. More well-to-do foids = more likely to be attractive.

Walmart ran out of some thing I needed so I had to pay 20 dollars more at target

It's a haven for upper middle class hotties

you talk as if its from legend or some shit

There's a cheap knockoff target where I live, but no actual target.

I notice that at ALDI as well

Yes I like it better than walmart