Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does a woman's attraction matter?

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
The shape of vaginal discharge based on ovulation cycles of a woman:
amh22a9.png
It would make sense that they would have sex wit their betabuxxer boyfriends when they are not ovulating. On top of that, they are not getting aroused when they are having sex with them. So when a normie man starts dicking his girlfriend the vaginal discharge will be dry or sticky. And she will not be aroused which will make penetration less enjoyable. Assuming you prefer a wet pussy rather than a dry pussy.
It has been shown by studies that women's cheating mostly happened when they were ovulating. That means that when an attractive man is dicking her, her vaginal discharge will be very wet, stretchy and will resemble a raw egg white. On top of that, she will be aroused which means she will have a wet cunt. So an attractive man will experience far more pleasure with his dick than a normie will, simply because the foid holds attraction towards him.

Such is the way of the world .
Betabux will never feel the true , raw desire of a female .
Thats why its better to be Incel than cuck .

Such is the way of the world .
Betabux will never feel the true , raw desire of a female .
Thats why its better to be Incel than cuck .
This sounds kinda cucky. All I'm saying is that it can affect the pleasure felt by your dick, but sometimes foid get wet during sex with beta males, like if they get raped (studies have shown that women get wet during rape) or if they fantasize about TV chads while fucking their unattractive beta bf.

This sounds kinda cucky. All I'm saying is that it can affect the pleasure felt by your dick, but sometimes foid get wet during sex with beta males, like if they get raped (studies have shown that women get wet during rape) or if they fantasize about TV chads while fucking their unattractive beta bf.
yes , but during ovulation foid will get extra horny and
betabuxx will never experience this ,
cause during ovulation females reject ugly faces and only go for masculine faces aka chad .
A betabuxx will never be truly desire during a females ovulation .
Thats not cucked , its just the realization that subpar beta males will only get leftovers .

yes , but during ovulation foid will get extra horny and
betabuxx will never experience this ,
cause during ovulation females reject ugly faces and only go for masculine faces aka chad .
A betabuxx will never be truly desire during a females ovulation .
Thats not cucked , its just the realization that subpar beta males will only get leftovers .
Wanting to be desired by a woman IS cucked. What's not cucked is desiring the physical pleasure derived from said desire (which doesn't necessarily rise from sexual desire only as I said before).

Wanting to be desired by a woman IS cucked. What's not cucked is desiring the physical pleasure derived from said desire (which doesn't necessarily rise from sexual desire only as I said before).
Thats exactly what i mean .
I dont care about her pleasure or her feelings ,
just prefer her to be horny and Ovulating cause that means the sex is better .
Shes more into it , she engages , shes more wet and so on .
And all betabuxx will get is a dried up , unenthisiastic hole and starfish sex .

Damn, your a savage vegan bro, lol. You don't fit the stereotype, when's the last time you had an Impossible burger with a green tea soy latte?

Women's sexuality needs to be 100% controlled
full