Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Does anyone else constantly feel overwhelmed all the time without a single obvious reason?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I do and it's rather frequent. You know that feeling you get when you fall in love for someone and every little thing the person does, says or has done/said in the past gets so meaningful to you that you'd spend hours thinking about it and trying to analyze it through different angles? (Some people might not be able to relate even to this, but I think this is way more universal than what I'm trying to explain so the analogy helps).

I often feel that about life in general. Every single little thing that happens, a little insect that lost a leg, the music someone is listening to in the distance, something someone I barely had contact with told me years ago, some dialog from fiction, everything that's happening and has happened in the world, all get considered strongly in my head, which naturally overwhelms me to the bone, ruins my mood and makes focusing on specific activities very hard.

I think this chart someone posted here the other day in one of my threads is useful, I'm in the top left category of course.

Emotions

Last edited:
The reason is that i'm a subhuman

Thats just what life of constant rejection, loneliness, suffering, discrimination and negative feedback does to you.
The single obvious reason is your subhumanity in the eyes of society.

I get this

Ya thinking of how it could have went differently or wrong ?

I get this

Ya thinking of how it could have went differently or wrong ?
That as well of course. But at least that modality of thinking diminished in the last years for me. I fully realized that someone with my looks and my personality type had little to no chances of conventionally-defined success in life anyways.

You may be highly sensitive.

low T trait
I have high T believe it or not, tested it twice. Also my libido is above average I'd say.

If Ever get low T, I think I'll rope tbh. Testosterone is very likely mitigating my emotional shit.

I feel this way all the time because I'm an ince. There is indeed an obvious reason

It sounds like replaying a same level with a different character

I don't think it's an illness but in the wrong environment it can be burdensome

*raises hand*