Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Does anyone else doomscroll through quora?

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
I usually type a question in the perspective of a toilet, then i see if any other toilets experience it. Like "anyone else enjoy gangbangs?" And to no surprise i find responses by toilets to the questions with their experiences and fantasies saying how they love the act or thought of being gangbanged. Other questions include rape fantasies, fucking dogs, cuckolding, cheating. Reading it makes me sick to my stomach but i just can't stop searching for it. It's brutal but a necessary truth. Truly makes me wonder how they got equal rights to begin with.

I usually type a question in the perspective of a toilet, then i see if any other toilets experience it. Like "anyone else enjoy gangbangs?"

I usually type a question in the perspective of a toilet, then i see if any other toilets experience it. Like "anyone else enjoy gangbangs?" And to no surprise i find responses by toilets to the questions with their experiences and fantasies saying how they love the act or thought of being gangbanged. Other questions include rape fantasies, fucking dogs, cuckolding, cheating. Reading it makes me sick to my stomach but i just can't stop searching for it. It's brutal but a necessary truth. Truly makes me wonder how they got equal rights to begin with.
Link to some of them?

Quora is a weird ass website. My feed is filled with questions about surviving gunshots to the head and incest shit

Link to some of them?

The silver lining with being an incel is not dealing with these creatures
Quora is a weird ass website. My feed is filled with questions about surviving gunshots to the head and incest shit
The incest shit is fucking true. I read so many stories on how women would fuck their siblings or children if they were attractive. It's so brutal and sickening

The silver lining with being an incel is not dealing with these creatures

The incest shit is fucking true. I read so many stories on how women would fuck their siblings or children if they were attractive. It's so brutal and sickening

Nah, that sounds kinda gross.

What if it’s other guys larping and replying and posting it under your post