Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else eat food out the bin

IncelWithNoLuck

IncelWithNoLuck

Banned
-
Sometimes I open a bin and start eating from there, my favorite is a half eaten burger, today I eat a half eaten big mac and a few fries out of the bin today, it was really good

Ahahhaahhaahahhaah
Bro go to psych ward

Based, it’s free food so why wouldn’t you just take it and eat it from the bin. Stupid normie cucks are always throwing away perfectly good food

Sometimes I open a bin and start eating from there, my favorite is a half eaten burger, today I eat a half eaten big mac and a few fries out of the bin today, it was really good
Do you mean from your own bin, or any bin?

No, I'm not eating out of the garbage, especially it's a public trashbin. :feelswhat:

i don't need to now i'm a wagie in a cagey. I now have money for copes like food

Are you homeless?

Jack Nicholson Ugh GIF

Not yet but i might when i become homeless

are you crazy

Based, it’s free food so why wouldn’t you just take it and eat it from the bin. Stupid normie cucks are always throwing away perfectly good food
If it was left on a table, I might eat it

This is what inceldom does to one Smh