Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Does anyone else feel like they never recovered from covid?

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
I have so many illnesses that i cant really pinpoint the exact reason.

But i do have a hunch that covid never left my body its always there but like not dominant and any flu triggers it or stress or something.

I also took the jab twice.

the jab gave me permanent tiredness
I can sleep an 8 hour but still take a nap in the day as if I was extremely sleep deprived.

I never got covid or the jab

My taste buds surely haven't recovered properly, I got it two years ago and food still tastes pretty bland

i do have a hunch that covid never left my body its always there but like not dominant and any flu triggers it or stress or something.

It was a lab leaked weapon, the intended use was causing what they call "long covid" and incapacitate a whole population without killing them. So it's only natural if it stays with some people for a long time.

It was a lab leaked weapon, the intended use was causing what they call "long covid" and incapacitate a whole population without killing them. So it's only natural if it stays with some people for a long time.
I think it was created to kill the elderly so that the government saves money on retirement cheques but it backfired because it fucking killed every age bracket and caused a lockdown.

I truly feel like its deadlier than we think and ill probably die because of it or the jab any day now

but i cant complain since i wana die anyways

I have so many illnesses that i cant really pinpoint the exact reason.

But i do have a hunch that covid never left my body its always there but like not dominant and any flu triggers it or stress or something.

Bro i never recovered from my 2015 flu

Nah, it was a bitch at the time but I had pneumonia before and after which was more of a bitch.

I feel significantly more weaker now than before (((covid))).