Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone else find it strange that in WW2 the good guys nuked two cities?

Do you find that odd?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Just a random thing I thought I'd ask, lol

Because they weren't the good guys; history is written by the victors.

Axis were the real good guys:

Truthagain

Been awhile since I have looked at ww2 history but sometimes violence is needed to resolve a conflict, but japan seemed kind of insignificant in the grand scheme of things compared to germany, japan just took over small islands around them and stuff compared to germany

weird shit happen

Because they weren't the good guys; history is written by the victors.

Axis were the real good guys:

View attachment 888015

In Return To Castle Wolfenstein you can turn off AI detection and walk around with the Nazi soldiers, lol :)

Some of the levels are really quite beautiful and peaceful when you experience them that way.

There are almost never good or bad sides in wars. This is a huge example of why.

Been awhile since I have looked at ww2 history but sometimes violence is needed to resolve a conflict, but japan seemed kind of insignificant in the grand scheme of things compared to germany, japan just took over small islands around them and stuff compared to germany
The Japanese captured Malaya, Singapore, the Philippines, the Dutch East Indies, and their reached extended as far afield as the Aleutian Islands and the Solomons, they came very close to posing a direct threat to Australia and New Zealand.

However, most of the forces they faced early in the war were largely inferior, made up of inexperienced or colonial forces, and they possessed vastly inferior ships, aircraft, and had a superiority in tanks against the Western forces they faced. So, really, I think it can be easily overstated how powerful Imperial Japan was.

Sooner or later, they were going to take that Bridge Too Far - Midway. By the middle of 1942 the Kido Butai was already showing serious signs of wear and tear, and they made no effort to correct this. IJN plans for Midway were too complex, too arrogantly based on false assumptions, and they assumed the Americans had not broken their naval codes.

What about in the Star Wars?
Resorting to fiction jfl.

If you consider the Yuzan Vong invasion that killed trillions of people after the collapse of the empire due to the galaxy having far less unity, there’s a case to be made.

Resorting to fiction jfl.

If you consider the Yuzan Vong invasion that killed trillions of people after the collapse of the empire due to the galaxy having far less unity, there’s a case to be made.

lol yah maybe. I was kidding though - I know that in fiction anything is possible so it doesn't count :)

>Allies.
>Good guys.

Tf you talking about? Germany never had any nukes in WW2

I find it even stranger that today the nuking victims worship the white cockru who dropped the bombs.

Nobody won WWII except for the kikes that funded it and got rich of it. All citizens of all winning countries, including the USA, are now impoverished.

America isn't "the good guys" JFL.

Americans were bad, but the germans were worse.

I explained to my boomer parents very precisely how fucked up it is to annihilate entire cities and innocents and children. It was pretty much just terrorism. "Give up or we kill more innocents". Lmao. My parents said we did the right thing. So i guess its fair if we get into war with china and they start nuking our cities, too? Boomer logic

I explained to my boomer parents very precisely how fucked up it is to annihilate entire cities and innocents and children. It was pretty much just terrorism. "Give up or we kill more innocents". Lmao. My parents said we did the right thing. So i guess its fair if we get into war with china and they start nuking our cities, too? Boomer logic
Not to mention how stupid modern war is. As the world reknowned economist Martin Armstrong said something about the (((reasons))) for the ukraine war were "as if we are fighting over territory like in the medieval times again... and not just fighting over people? Give me a break" at least thats the jist of what he said. Wars are merely political agents at this point. Half of Ukraine wants to go be a part of russia, just let them, jesus christ. But apparently we need testing grounds for modern combat technology and methods, jfl. War is really just not required nowadays

Both sides did atrocities

Tell me why I should care then
Because if human lives have no perceived value then we wouldnt even function as a species. Might as well just let murders off the hook in court cause the judge says "cucked if you care about the children the robber murdered he was an alpha chad that stomped out their lives he deserves the family jewelry. Based and blackpilled"

People who murder or break the law deserve to face the consequences, I’m not saying that. If I saw a child or woman in need I would not lift a finger to help personally
So how is purposely nuking entire cities full of innocents not murder?

Small islands? Manchuria ( North-East China ) in 1930s. Then significant part of China, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, Laos, Burma etc.

America only nuked Japan so that Japan would surrender to them & not the USSR. It was also an intimidation tactic to scare the USSR because the cold war was beginning to start then. The soviet invasion of Manchuria did more to defeat Japan than the nukes or the firebombings did. There's no "Good & bad guys" Throughout history that's black & white thinking. The two world wars are a perfect example of both sides being bad.