Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Does anyone else find the term "person of colour'" extremely cringe?

Do you like the term "person of colour"?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
It just seems so goddam soy, like they are saying they are not a mayofag in a roundabout way. They are too much of a faggot to say they are a nigger or a curry or whatever.

Someone at work told me something like "You probably see this around as a person of colour." I really wanted to punch that mayofag in the face to refer to me in such a soy fashion. You can call me a "person of colour" when you command your white foid relative to fuck me, in the meantime call me a nigger or a curry.

You can call me a "person of colour" when you command your white foid relative to fuck me, in the meantime call me a nigger or a curry.
It will never happen :fuk:
Normies are virtuesignalling cucks

Literally just call them shitskins they all look the same

It just seems so goddam soy, like they are saying they are not a mayofag in a roundabout way. They are too much of a faggot to say they are a nigger or a curry or whatever.

Someone at work told me something like "You probably see this around as a person of colour." I really wanted to punch that mayofag in the face to refer to me in such a soy fashion. You can call me a "person of colour" when you command your white foid relative to fuck me, in the meantime call me a nigger or a curry.
Love that they never thought to just stick with "colored people."

It’s retarded fucking term

Nigger negro urangutan black monkey turd human shit skin baboon

Compare your skin and mine by our avatar pictures. My skin is pale white, which is without any color in a way. Your skin is brown. Hence, person of color

Nonwhite is better

Yea, everyone is “of color”, it’s not like whites don’t have a color lmao

Might as well call them "magic people" at this point.

Wasn't the bad word "colored" before? It was in Back to The Future. It seems to me that they are regressing lol.

I fucking hate it too man. Why can't they just be like "Asian" or "Hispanic" or "nigger" or whatever.

All done to create a them vs us mentality by the elites, mang :feelsjuice:

Never began for personofcolourcels

I prefer saying nigger, shitskin or similar