Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else get a sense of catharsis from /r/watchpeopledie videos?

KiryuKazuma

KiryuKazuma

Mid 20's, 5'3"Chicanocel
Specifically of females being killed. bonus points if it is in the west as opposed to some third world garbage dump. It is just the biggest life fuel for me since roasties seem to hate our very existence and so watching those videos of them being snuffed out while i continue living is so satisfying. my favorite tag is the beating tag.
I probably wont ever do anything like that myself since doing that would get me caught and jailed which would ruin the whole point but it is satisfying to see other people do it. even better if chad us doing it.

It depends on the context, here's examples, roastie killed by car jack to the roast is comically absurd and funny, roastie beaten up to death by boyfriend in a fit is dull etc.

It depends on the context, here's examples, roastie killed by car jack to the roast is comically absurd and funny, roastie beaten up to death by boyfriend in a fit is dull etc.
Have you ever seen this one of two teenager girls driving at 180 mph singing about sucking dicks before crashing and dying? It's one of my favorites.

The actual video is somewhere on liveleak but the faces are blurred in that version.

Have you ever seen this one of two teenager girls driving at 180 mph singing about sucking dicks before crashing and dying? It's one of my favorites.

The actual video is somewhere on liveleak but the faces are blurred in that version.

No but i have to see it, a good laugh brightens up the day.
I will look for it.

Saw one where a roastie gets snapped in half against a pole while on the road, acting like a whore, filming some video for all naked for chad and then CRACK
Dead on the spot.

Death and destruction are only fun when it's senseless

I've never been on it, idk I'm not really in the mood for it most of the time.

Top kek. God bless liveleak. Been watching all the best stuff there for years.

if you want top notch gore i recommend documenting reality..

Hit me up with that audio man I cant find it :/

jb pussy gone to waste :(

Saw one where a roastie gets snapped in half against a pole while on the road, acting like a whore, filming some video for all naked for chad and then CRACK
Dead on the spot.
1508129628714.png

It's another cope I feel. Getting off at the suffering of others. Not a fan.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

It is cope but it is good cope to enjoy the suffering of roasties.
i will have to masturbate to that tonight