Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else get stared at when they go out?

D

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
Every time i go out at least a few ppl stare at me. They dont show any emotion while doing it, they just stare. I saw some 13yo kid on the train flat out staring at me. I could see him outta the corner of my eye and then i looked at him and he was staring at me. I've noticed the ppl who stare at me are mostly under 14. Ppl over that ig dont rlly give a fuck im ugly and can withhold their urge to stare at my subhumanity. I just want to go out and ride my bike or play a sport but ppl have to stare at me and make it way harder for me to do shit that was so simple before.

Last edited:
Yeah, im an ogre with kinda weird/ scary eyes, and always having heavy bags underneath them just enhances that. Mainly just glares from some people, but it could be a foid or guy of any age/ race whatever, had it from all

yes. the subhuman aura is real

Fakecel if this doesn't happen to you

Yes people stare when I go out. If it's a cute woman I will try to stare back if it's some creepy normietard then I'll gladly look away. I don't want to be confronted with retarded normie energy/aura whatever you wanna call it.

Yes it's so uncomfortable

When normies stare at me, I stare back with cold hatred until they look away out of fear and intimidation.

They always fucking stare, even old guys. I have even stopped walking sometimes and asked them what they want and they immedately look away and walk as fast as they can.

I might be ugly but I'm not a cuck.

All the time. I’m a regular at this grocery store and the staff started treating me better after I complained to the store manager

Brutal thread

yes but its because people think im a curry

Not really tbh