Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: People stare at you whenever you are in public

unique_freak

unique_freak

43 years old and lifetime dateless
★★★★★
Whenever I go out in public, people stare at me like they are at the zoo, and they finally got a chance to see some rare animal. I don't know if it's because I am only 5'1" or my hideous face, or my giant moobs.

People stare at me all the time. Do people stare at you too?

Definitely can relate but I'm 5'4" and look like I'm 16-20, while I'm in fact 27. The problem in my case though, is my head and face. I do get lots of stares, young people joking about me amongst each other (not TO me), and people of every age and gender saying mean stuff about me ("monster"; "ugliest person I've ever seen")—in fact it happened today, again. And it will keep happening... forever.

Definitely can relate but I'm 5'4" and look like I'm 16-20, while I'm in fact 27. The problem in my case though, is my head and face. I do get lots of stares, young people joking about me amongst each other (not TO me), and people of every age and gender saying mean stuff about me ("monster"; "ugliest person I've ever seen")—in fact it happened today, again. And it will keep happening... forever.

Then you are a truecel like I am.

But you still mog me. Everyone does.

No ignore

Nobody sees me.

Then you are a truecel like I am.
Definetly a truecel, was ever since 13

But you still mog me. Everyone does.
I am sorry man. I can 100% understand you either way.

Face-wise, if I do mog you, I'd be very much surprised. I'm a clear 1.

I'm virtually boneless (no cheekbones and missing bones in my orbital area—medically proven), extremely asymmetric eyes (different heights and distance to nose—it is not simple eyebrow asymmetry—it's much more obvious than 99% of people), my jaw is very strange (round and juts out very much), I don't look masculine, acne scars, and proportions are way off, also the profile is very strange and I have a weird mouth.

No ignore

Nobody sees me.
that's better what he and I are going through, imagine all the stares, jokes (about me, not to me), and people muttering mean stuff to the person they're with— 99% of people do it and every age and gender

that's better what he and I are going through, imagine all the stares, jokes (about me, not to me), and people muttering mean stuff to the person they're with— 99% of people do it and every age and gender
do you have any comparison pics from the internet so we can imagine how it looks like ?

do you have any comparison pics from the internet so we can imagine how it looks like ?
I have been asked this question before and searched, but no, I haven't found any pics yet

try not to look down anymore

Yes, it's why I'm afraid of being around people. My face turns red and my heartbeat increases when I have to walk past large groups of people, so I usually just look at the ground so I don't have to see their judgemental faces looking at me.

Yes, it's why I'm afraid of being around people. My face turns red and my heartbeat increases when I have to walk past large groups of people, so I usually just look at the ground so I don't have to see their judgemental faces looking at me.
Get hunter eye surgery and stare them into submission

one time 2 women walked over to me and asked where my parents were. I'm 18 but look much younger

Even Baby's are staring at me like they know it's ovER

Definetly a truecel, was ever since 13

I am sorry man. I can 100% understand you either way.

Face-wise, if I do mog you, I'd be very much surprised. I'm a clear 1.

I'm virtually boneless (no cheekbones and missing bones in my orbital area—medically proven), extremely asymmetric eyes (different heights and distance to nose—it is not simple eyebrow asymmetry—it's much more obvious than 99% of people), my jaw is very strange (round and juts out very much), I don't look masculine, acne scars, and proportions are way off, also the profile is very strange and I have a weird mouth.

You sound a lot like myself. I have a weird mouth too. My mouth is weird because it is very small. I have a huge nose. One time a toilet called me Pinnochio. I have no cheekbones either. My face is asymmetrical too.

Are you a virgin? Have you ever been on a date?

Everyone ignores my existence

You sound a lot like myself. I have a weird mouth too. My mouth is weird because it is very small. I have a huge nose. One time a toilet called me Pinnochio. I have no cheekbones either. My face is asymmetrical too.
:feelsbadman:

Are you a virgin? Have you ever been on a date?
Yes, I'm a KHHV and I've never been on a date, never came close. You?

Whenever I go out in public, people stare at me like they are at the zoo, and they finally got a chance to see some rare animal. I don't know if it's because I am only 5'1" or my hideous face, or my giant moobs.

People stare at me all the time. Do people stare at you too?
Tales from a schizo this never happens

this is —about— how my eyes look like (sunglasses cover both eyes but it doesn't help my looks at all (this is actual facial asymmetry, my left eyes is lower and deeper in skull as my face is longer there). IRL I look even worse, I can't really tan + bad acne + very weird face

Screenshot 2024 04 01 at 185812

I'm a ghostcel only sometimes i startle foids that will quickly try to cross the street :smonk: boooo bitch i hope you will be ran over by a van

this is —about— how my eyes look like (sunglasses cover both eyes but it doesn't help my looks at all (this is actual facial asymmetry, my left eyes is lower and deeper in skull as my face is longer there). IRL I look even worse, I can't really tan + bad acne + very weird face

View attachment 1111157
Face asymmetry really isn't all that noticable irl

Face asymmetry really isn't all that noticable irl
:yes:That's true and that made me hopeful for a second but mine is actually extreme and I'm in the worst percent of asymmetric faces

:feelsbadman:

Yes, I'm a KHHV and I've never been on a date, never came close. You?

I have never been on a date either. But I have had sex with four prostitutes.

Relatable, I've been laughed at my face when I was my minding my business the whole time

I'm a ghost in public. Nobody sees me.

Nah for me it's the opposite, I'm invisible to ppl irl

I am sometimes seen as a criminal so the benefit is people avoid me.

noticed three girls taking a video of me today .. i am short as well dude .. 5'3 , some 120lbs