Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Does anyone else hate when foids claim to be lonley

ZomoZawk

ZomoZawk

Recruit
★★★
I feel intense rage towards women in generel but these specific groups of women that pretend to be “Muh I’m so lonley” when they have multiple guys and friends there for them while we have NO ONE AND WERE CALLED THE EVIL ONES

They don't view Sub7 men as human beings, therefore they claim to be lonely

They don't view Sub7 men as human beings, therefore they claim to be lonely
It’s just so fucking annoying instead of crying about being lonley give one of those men a chance

Foids when they say they're lonely
F1vMmg9WwAAdnmq2

Their attention seeking traits from their overall narcissism never end , they will lie and delude themselves just for getting some it’s never enough for them … remember guys foids think and act like childrens due to their inferior brain structure :feelsokman:

Their attention seeking traits from their overall narcissism never end , they will lie and delude themselves just for getting some it’s never enough for them … remember guys foids think and act like childrens due to their inferior brain structure :feelsokman:
The annoying part is 99% agree with foids and hate us incels

Yes. Such foids have no room to talk

Yeah typically I hate when people lie :feelskek:

yes

foids claim to be different and to have social issues

irl they're the same as everyone else, they're just sad about it

Foids... being lonely... like involuntarily? Lmfao. They literally choose to be alone, because they can't get Chad. They then become lesbo-baby killers to get back at the "Patriarchy" and the evil "incel" men that rule the world... yah... I've heard it all before.. I hope we as a society die soon so I can see a dyke scream as she burns in hell. Fuck 'dem bitches

Foids... being lonely... like involuntarily? Lmfao. They literally choose to be alone, because they can't get Chad. They then become lesbo-baby killers to get back at the "Patriarchy" and the evil "incel" men that rule the world... yah... I've heard it all before.. I hope we as a society die soon so I can see a dyke scream as she burns in hell. Fuck 'dem bitches
Dude I fucking hate it the world is all against us even though we know the fucking truth and we have the been the ones treated like garbage our entire fucking life then our are told it’s our fault for it, this world deserves nothing but fucking destructions