Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Does anyone else have ugly teeth?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I take really good care of my teeth, theyre healthy and everything its just that theyre ugly.

I know people IRL who legit have model teeth that literally look the same as the stuff you get googling "perfect teeth"

dentist-naturally-perfect.jpg

Meanwhile my teeth have that slight off-white color and are really ugly and large for my face, something like this:

Amy-Anderson-After.jpg

Or the upper teeth on this woman

Also my midline is also slightly off like Tom Cruises

67ebc9e1-4423-4164-9808-74d53b63390b.jpg

Except Im not Tom Cruise, so theyre not charming or whatever but straight up ugly

I'm missing a lot of teeth but I wear dentures.

My teeth are straight just yellow af

I'm missing a lot of teeth but I wear dentures.
Good lord if there ever was a bigger turn off. Implants are insanely expensive though so I feel you.

I never smile, fuck it

I have over jet and overbite it's over

Nah my teeth is perfectly fine. It's my ugly face that's the problem and my height

I think I have normie-tier teeth. Not bad, but not good either.

I don't smile because it makes my face uglier. JFL at people who say: "Everyone looks good smiling!"

Teeth are fixable. Fly to Bulgaria and get a Holywood smile for 1/10 the price you'd pay in your country.

My teeth are yellow and crooked. My lower jaw is too small to accommodate my teeth. It's over.

my teeth are so fucked up

DIY teeth whitening strips, you can literally buy them at any convenience store or supermarket

https://crest.com/en-us/products/whitestrips

dP8rkbN.jpg

They are legit but if you have sensitive teeth they will start hurting after a while, I had to stop on my fifth day because my teeth are really sensitive so these hurt me and I couldnt bear it anymore
Holy shit I’m getting these tomorrow thanks

Holy shit I’m getting these tomorrow thanks
Its not cheap, its like $50ish or so. Also remember that if it starts to hurt you should stop since that means you have sensitive teeth.

My teeth are so subhuman. They're straight, but they're fucked up. I have big fucking buck teeth. And my teeth in general are just big. It's so fucking gross. I also have yellow teeth and my midline is off center. A true subhuman I am

My upper teeth are straight but lower ones are really crooked. My parents never gave me braces so now I'm gonna have to wageslave to buy them myself