Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Teeth are fucked up because i neglected my retainer but i don't even care

xkcdCleftcel

xkcdCleftcel

He not busy being born is busy dying
★★★
My teeth were subhuman from birth, and i first got braces when i was 9 years old lmao. After a few years they got taken out and i got a second round of braces at 13, and got a final set at 16. From 16 my orthodontic work was finished but my teeth were still so subhuman compared to my peers.

I got a retainer and needed to wear it every day for 3-4 months, and after which i only had to wear it at night times. Bear in mind i am supposed to wear a retainer every night for the rest of my life so my teeth don't revert back to their original state.

Because i'm ugly asf, and even with this orthodontic work, i didn't get any female attention, i just stopped wearing it and now my teeth are fucked up again.

The reason i don't care is because of how silly it is to think that having "Good" teeth as an incel will help me ascend which is just false, and i also laugh because chad never needs to worry about this because his teeth were perfect from conception because of his god tier genetics.

As an incel, especially when you have a craniofacial deformity, teethmaxxing just will not work and will not help you.

i want to remove my braces before the time is it ok

do u have to go to the dentist monthly when using retainers too?
no, maybe every year or so for a checkup but each persons situtation is different

I need to get my teeth fixed soon