Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Does anyone else have zero patience for bullshit?

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
When people try to bluepill me about my looks I get a visceral, uncontrollable reaction of anger towards them and openly deny it. If I'm good looking, where are the girls checking me out? Where are my tinder matches? When are my dates? Where are the girls approaching me? What numbers have I gotten?
And it's always guys doing this shit too. Women on the other hand cannot even bear to pretend just for the sake of my self esteem. They are THAT disgusted by me.
I swear the next person who tries to bluepill me is getting chewed out.

It’s a good thing people don’t try to bluepill bullshit me otherwise I’d probably snap

Rip them a fucking new one. People trying to bluepill me even after im over 30. Shit is retarded.

I go bERserk too when someone lies to me. I'm very much into truth and philosophy, so I really can't stand lies, propaganda, blue pills.

I refuse to deal with bullshit anymore

Don't. Because then when you finally do flip out on them (what they want) they can say "gee, maybe it's your personality!" and report to cucktears with their shitty anecdote.

You're not ugly boyo.

I don't get angry when I hear it, but I totally tune out.

Don't. Because then when you finally do flip out on them (what they want) they can say "gee, maybe it's your personality!" and report to cucktears with their shitty anecdote.

that's true

Nah, women are the ones who say that kind of shit. But women aren't complimenting my looks anyway so...