Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Does anyone else just wanna stop thinking about it

• Thread starter patheticmanletcel
  • Start date
P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
I dont wanna talk about blackpill or women anynmore, im trying to not read about it anyomore, i only come here to vent because i know this is the only place where people will understand me, but i just wanna forget about all this shit, i wish i wouldnt think about women anymore, i just wanna be happy fuck

I understand this feeling, many times I feel this way as well.

In a way I don't even want any women because I've grown so much hate but the foolish desire keeps me chained to pussy, life was a mistake in my eyes, when you realize how insignificant you and I are in the grand scale of things you come to a point that you realize that it never began.

I honestly wish I was never born.

you need to learn to cope then brocel

Something or the other in real life will find a way to remind you even if you don't want to think about it.

I usually play vidya to get my mind off things. Also anime.

I wish i could no longer see women. I am tired of being taunted by the meat that i cannot enjoy.

same here. I Buddha cope and money cope now