Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Does anyone else look like a literal retard? Especially on pictures look so uncanny and WRONG

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
I look very abnormal, like a mentally challenged, 50-IQ retard who can't live on his own. My face/head (deformed and wrong-looking) is the reason and my "smile" (creepy, high-inhibited, very weird) makes it even worse. I look like someone who's badly mentally disabled.

Anyone else?

Last edited:
i was born 6 weeks too early

my head is so fucked i cant even blaime foids for looking at me horrified

I have a slight Thom Yorke eye

I have a slight Thom Yorke eye

View attachment 970540
These eyes mog me x100. I don't have eyelid-asysmtety, but my eyes are literally differently sized and placed on different levels, plus my right eye is closer to the nose and deeper set. Most asymmetry I've ever seen. But even with sunglasses I look very uncanny. Compared to me this guy in the picture is a 9/10

i was born 2 weeks early wish i had just died there

I hate looking at my pictures and the mirror

I'm very hairy, balding, and have a soft voice and a innocent-like smile (What I heard)
I straight up look like a pedophile.

Everything about me is uncanny.

I have shit posture i look like im 90

was frequently called “downie” (down syndrome) in hs, however more because of mannerisms, posture and behaviour as opposed to natural appearance.

Being born earlier is a truecel trait. One of my cousins was born a month earlier and he's closer to his mom's and sister's height than he is to his dad's.

Being born earlier is a truecel trait. One of my cousins was born a month earlier and he's closer to his mom's and sister's height than he is to his dad's.
it literally made me retarded

*compar
I am... abomination
I am literally one and get lots of stares or strangers make jokes about me amongst each other (not to me) or they say something about me

Whenever I see myself on video, I realize how autistic I look and sound.

I look disgusting and have an unusual form of head.

I dont have a Chad skull but i also don't have a deformed skull. I'm lucky i don't have a round face like my cuck father

I look very abnormal, like a mentally challenged, 50-IQ retard who can't live on his own. My face/head (deformed and wrong-looking) is the reason and my "smile" (creepy, high-inhibited, very weird) makes it even worse. I look like someone who's badly mentally disabled.

Anyone else?
I look like my current profile picture.
I will never go into detail but neglectful ignorance of ones injuries can always impair the surivour.