Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I look so fucking strange and it shows on photos. You?

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
Sometimes mother takes pictures with me and my cat or on birthdays. I look so extremely weird and wrong. My skull is weird, my jaw, chin, mid face etc are off and some features are non existent. I don’t even look masculine at all (hormone imbalance in puberty plus my bones grew abnormally). My photo would be rated 0.5/10 on average by 1000 random people or lower if women rate me. I’m very very abnormal looking.

Surgery NOT possible IN MY CASE. It’s literally not possible. You’d have to take away and add and move stuff on my skull and head which is impossible.

We can’t have what’s very important- a gf and affection from her

I feel so bad for you brocel your genetics cucked you so bad :cryfeels:

I look like shit in pictures, I always end up deleting them.

I'm sorry things are this bad; life has not been fair to you.

I feel so bad for you brocel your genetics cucked you so bad :cryfeels:
Thanks brother.

Ironically, my dad was a chad and is still 6'2"/1.89mtall. My mother was gl (stacylite, objectively) too when they made me.

I'm 26 and have a disability that made me weird looking (I’d look like a COMPLETELY different person without it), without it I'd be chadlite and it was predicted by paediatricians I’d be 1.85m. But back then everything looked good.

This is all true bc my sister is a stacylite and I was a chadlite-future child till I was around 11 or 12 years old.

Then in 2 years my face and skull changed so much in size, shape, form and features, you wouldn’t recognize me at all.

Sometimes mother takes pictures with me and my cat or on birthdays. I look so extremely weird and wrong. My skull is weird, my jaw, chin, mid face etc are off and some features are non existent. I don’t even look masculine at all (hormone imbalance in puberty plus my bones grew abnormally). My photo would be rated 0.5/10 on average by 1000 random people or lower if women rate me. I’m very very abnormal looking.

Surgery NOT possible IN MY CASE. It’s literally not possible. You’d have to take away and add and move stuff on my skull and head which is impossible.

We can’t have what’s very important- a gf and affection from her
women and their chad boyfriends are living happily together as you rot every day in loneliness. Never forgive women for putting you through this situation.

Thanks brother.

Ironically, my dad was a chad and is still 6'2"/1.89mtall. My mother was gl (stacylite, objectively) too when they made me.

I'm 26 and have a disability that made me deformed, without it I'd be chadlite and it was predicted by paediatricians I’d be 1.85m. But back then everything looked good.

This is all true bc my sister is a stacylite and I was a chadlite-future child till I was around 11 or 12 years old.

Then in 2 years my face and skull changed so much in size, shape, form and features, you wouldn’t recognize me at all.
Yeah my situation is simular to yours my whole family mogs me. My sister is stacylite (she's always making fun of how I don't have a girlfriend :cryfeels: ), dad is a chad who height mogs and face mogs, mom was also a stacylite when she was younger. I got lucky enough to still be somewhat tall though. It's just my face looks so pathetic and disproportionate.

All incels are not photogenic, never began for photocels

Be at ease.

Yeah my situation is simular to yours my whole family mogs me. My sister is stacylite (she's always making fun of how I don't have a girlfriend :cryfeels: ), dad is a chad who height mogs and face mogs, mom was also a stacylite when she was younger. I got lucky enough to still be somewhat tall though. It's just my face looks so pathetic and disproportionate.
Our lives fucked us over bro

Although if you saw me I’m sure you’d love your face is comparison… I’ve I overheard “ugliest person I’ve ever seen” so many times, by strangers or people in school (never directly said to me though, but overhearing is even worse).

Not making light of your situation obviously.

Our lives fucked us over bro

Although if you saw me I’m sure you’d love your face is comparison… I’ve I overheard “ugliest person I’ve ever seen” so many times, by strangers or people in school (never directly said to me though, but overhearing is even worse).

Not making light of your situation obviously.
Nah I agree with you I'm very ugly but I don't have a genetic mutation so I can imagine that really sucks. I can both sympathize and empathize with you though because it's over regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back