Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else not have enough friends for snapchat and instagram?

IWishIWasAChad

IWishIWasAChad

Low Testosterone
There’s so much pressure to have them but I don’t have enough friends, I don’t want to have like 20 true followers and 7 likes on my pictures while one of my normie friends has 150 followers with 60 likes every picture and full of comments. And I just found out my class where we spend all our lessons together has a Snapchat group and I didn’t know, I don’t blame them for not telling me though, I blame myself for my lack of social skills. One did ask for my Snapchat for a group project and I just said I don’t use it “anymore”.

This is more of having not a lot of friends and being socially retarded problem.

Last edited:
I don't have ANY friends, only a few acquaintances around campus.

I'm mostly scared of seeing aqyintances from high school and having them want to talk.

Why would i have an instagram or snapchat as an ugly subhuman ?

i have 0 friends.

also lol @ using social media as an incel

never even opened an account there

lol at incels having an instagram

I add random girls and chat to them but it didn't get me any dates

150 is incel af. I have 90. Most normalfags have 600+.
>tfw follwercel

I'm a subhuman. I have like 100 followers and 5 pics. The last pic I've took was 5 years ago kek. None of the photos on my page are of me.

I have had a few acquaintances over the years. Friends? Never.

I have none, which is why I don't use social media... which is why I can't make friends. It's the ultimate catch 22.

I have 38 but no pics

Instagram isn't for incels. Nobody wants to see us and they don't care. Snapchat you can at least send dick to random foids with.

>snapchat
>instagram
maybe you post your pictures too you failed normie?

snapchat and insta is for normies i dont use that shit

I don't even think I could get more than 20 followers. It's beyond over for me

I never evolved my social media usage beyond teh Facebooks, and obviously I don't have much reason to be using that. I never cared to learn how to use these newfangled platforms, always seemed like another way to fail socially.

I don't have ANY friends, only a few acquaintances around campus.
This, and I deleted instagram , Snapchat, twitter, and Facebook to see how many actual real friends I have. Turns out the number is 0

I just kept following randoms on instagram till I got 230 followers

i have no idea what I would even post

only social media site I ever signed up for was facebook about 10 years ago and realized it was stupid because I didn't care about people posting their meaningless updates to make their lives seem better and closed it down about a month later. Pretty sure I have almost no digital footprint, googled my name and can find nothing.

I only have my brother on Snap. My parents are on there, too (fuck social media lol), but I never add them for obvious reasons.