Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious does anyone else wish they were a furry

• Thread starter ICanOnlyFapToBDSM
  • Start date
ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

tanzen und tanzen
-
i feel like a lot of the time i shouldve been a furry. literally a bunch of socially awkward incels found a way to just be themselves and party and have sex like a bunch of nuts.

instead of being high inhib and hiding in your room just put on a gay suit and act like a nut

JFL if you arent furry maxxxing in 2018 if I was a furry I'd definitely not be a virgin and id even have friends too.

no thanks furrys are creepy as fk

Are bunny furries more promiscuous than regular furries

legit, but i always noticed how you never see furries on sites likes these, or r9k or wizardchan etc etc, theyre too busy having fun despite being incels by definition.

JFL i should've been a furry
I see your point, I could never imagine myself getting into it but I said the same about a lot of things.

CdmNf4SUkAA6DYs.jpg
CYUv8MrUkAAc3Hb.jpg

jfl if you arent furrymaxxxing

Furries are a bunch of dog fuckers. I used to be furry and go to cons but the level of degeneracy I witnessed drove me to hate them. I truly, truly despise furries.

fucking disgusting :puke:

I wish I was a furry too :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

If cancer could be autistic the result would be furries. Don't furrymax. It's like a hardcore gay club, people doing drugs and have bathroom orgies.

I don't do furry or weeb shit.

i used to hate furries but then i realized there are far, far worse fetishes out there

I wish I was one of those clueless weebs in high school that stuck together in the hallways squealing and saying things in Japanese and stuff. They seemed like their lives were pretty fun (for high school at least.)

If I had talent, I would definitely pander to furries. Furry artists get so much fucking money it's unbelievable.

theyd still know if ur ugly or not js, they are all chad chasing, hypergamous disgusting things

furries are fucking disgusting.

chad furries would still get all the pussy