Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone have blackpilled family members? It seems like everyones family members are bluepilled including mine

Stonersperg

Stonersperg

Diagnosed autistic schizo stimulant user/ex stoner
★★★★
Everyone in my family has opposite views as me. They are all bluepilled. They all give me the same normie bs advice. Once of them is even an incel in denial (he's a bluepilled virgin). I wish someone in my family was blackpilled so I atleast have someone to relate to.

Very few people on earth are born with the mental ability to separate reality from government induced fiction

20210103 221541

all women are blackpilled whether they admit it or not
my noodle mom openly admitted to hating rice men

Very few people on earth are born with the mental ability to separate reality from government induced fiction
I was born with this ability. My reality is much different from others. Most people are tuned in and programmed by/to the government fiction.

View attachment 462260
High iq
Everyone in my family has opposite views as me. They are all bluepilled. They all give me the same normie bs advice. Once of them is even an incel in denial (he's a bluepilled virgin). I wish someone in my family was blackpilled so I atleast have someone to relate to.
Sadly no, most people are lambs for slaughter

I wish, they're all bluepilled normies

Only a very niche portion of the population is blackpilled. It's like 99,9% of normalfaggots are bluepilled.

all women are blackpilled whether they admit it or not
my noodle mom openly admitted to hating rice men
Both my mother and sister are extremely blackpilled. I only noticed When I became semi blackpilled myself.

Every normal family is bluepilled, if they were not, they would not be a family.

They seem to be sort of blackpilled about height.

They however gas lit me about the bodyfatpill. They told me I was getting too skinny when I didn't even have a flat stomach.
Every normal family is bluepilled, if they were not, they would not be a family.
tbh :feelshaha: only a :bluepill: simp could form a family with a roastie (which all women are).

Last edited: