[Serious] Does Anyone Here Even Like Me Or Care?

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
8d 10h 54m
I'm just asking because I'm curious...

I've been posting here every day since I joined. For those of you who know who I am and read my posts, do you think I'm a good addition to the community? Do you think I make high IQ/based content? Or am I a low IQ poster?

Or maybe you're thinking "I don't really know enough about Incel Gamer to care." :feelskek:

My posts have never been pinned on the top of Inceldom Discussion or Off Topic. And I've never been featured on IT or a Youtube video.

I feel like the only way to get respect and recognition on .co is to consistently get posts pinned, and get featured on IT a couple times at least.

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

Personable, cultured and friendly.
★★★★★
64d 2h 51m
I feel like the only way to get respect and recognition on .co is to consistently get posts pinned, and get featured on IT a couple times at least.
Wrong.

Spam the forum with shit low effort threads and replies like I did.

Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
★★★★★
45d 9h 35m
Never heard of you until today unfortunately

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Wizard
★★
26d 13h 26m
Yeah I think you get more attention being edgy or calling specific people out

radishman

radishman

Commander
★★★★★
42d 12h 8m
CEDAR POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
★★★★★
132d 15h 24m
Can't remember a single post tbh

FemoidsGTFO

FemoidsGTFO

Currently tablemaxxing
★★★★★
7d 15h 10m
I'm just asking because I'm curious...

I've been posting here every day since I joined. For those of you who know who I am and read my posts, do you think I'm a good addition to the community? Do you think I make high IQ/based content? Or am I a low IQ poster?

Or maybe you're thinking "I don't really know enough about Incel Gamer to care." :feelskek:

My posts have never been pinned on the top of Inceldom Discussion or Off Topic. And I've never been featured on IT or a Youtube video.

I do recognize your name

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Grand Dragon on the KKK
★★★★★
13d 3h 16m
tbh I actively think about you for the first time now, but all incels are my bros.
If you want to talk about anything, not just incel related, I'm always talkative.

Only thing really not sympathetic about you is playing xbox. real shit nigga, whats wrong with you

SadLonelySingle

SadLonelySingle

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
★★★
11d 8h 0m
I think i've seen you before but never noticed as an actual piece of shit poster so

System Restore

System Restore

Officer
★★★
13d 1h 46m
And I've never been featured on IT or a Youtube video.
You were recently featured.

78980n

78980n

Overlord
★★★★★
75d 1h 50m
I have noticed your presence and have actively thought about you.

You're fine, just a regular user, you seem "formal" in a way, but I don't think that's the best word to describe the vibe you give off. Like for example whenever you're making a joke or something sarcastic you make sure to put a JFL prefix. Idk if you know what I mean. But yeah just a regular user I guess.

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Transcendental
★★★★★
38d 22h 47m
If my sperg memory serves me right u are a 24 year old incel gamer who looks youger than his age (just like me) whos from Indiana

and yea ur posts are pretty good

Last edited:
CursedCel

CursedCel

fml
★★
41d 18h 47m
I cope by playing a lot of vidya too

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHV friendless currycel
★★★★
23d 4h 19m
You seem like a kind and intelligent guy. I'm sure all of us on this forum aren't horrendous people to be around at all in real life. Even the edgelords.

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Diagnosed Autistic Person
★★★★★
25d 2h 2m
Yes, though I sometimes wonder if you’re with the FBI as you’ve posted suspicious content here before.

failmaxxed

failmaxxed

Low IQ
★★★★
8d 14h 24m
youre a good lad
incels are based, and so is the gamer gang

bait____

bait____

18 yo 5'7 failure
★★
19d 13h 12m
You have a nice ass tbh
You are a cool poster tbh

werty1457

werty1457

3.5/10 mixed racecel, youngcel & mentalcel
★★★★★
19d 19h 57m
Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

8d 10h 54m
If my sperg memory serves me right u are a 24 year old incel gamer who looks youger than his age (just like me) whos from Indiana

and yea ur posts are pretty good
Thanks bro! You remember :feelsautistic:
You have a nice ass tbh
You are a cool poster tbh
Thank you!! :D
I think about you every night
:ha..feels:
Yes, though I sometimes wonder if you’re with the FBI as you’ve posted suspicious content here before.
Shit! You got me. :feelsbaton:

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

8d 10h 54m
I have noticed your presence and have actively thought about you.

You're fine, just a regular user, you seem "formal" in a way, but I don't think that's the best word to describe the vibe you give off. Like for example whenever you're making a joke or something sarcastic you make sure to put a JFL prefix. Idk if you know what I mean. But yeah just a regular user I guess.
I know what you mean. And you have noticed that I DO try to be formal. It's only because I care too much about my presence and don't want to come off as low IQ. Probably because I'm insecure about my intelligence irl. :cryfeels:
You were recently featured.
HOLY SHIT! :dafuckfeels: I did get featured on IT! :feelsahh:
And I made that post not too long ago. I wonder if I've been featured more times than that and never realized it. (I don't check IT every day because I'm not obsessed with them like they are with us).
I know what you mean. And you have noticed that I DO try to be formal. It's only because I care too much about my presence and don't want to come off as low IQ. Probably because I'm insecure about my intelligence irl. :cryfeels:

HOLY SHIT! :dafuckfeels: I did get featured on IT! :feelsahh:
And I made that post not too long ago. I wonder if I've been featured more times than that and never realized it. (I don't check IT every day because I'm not obsessed with them like they are with us).
Edit: JFL!!!!! Look at this comment that this IT user posted in response to me. :lul:

C52B4165-75E3-4CFD-A671-1E64EE473642.jpeg

What do you see wrong with that comment...?

WHY SHOULD UNDERAGE CHILDREN BE HAVING SEX LIVES IN THE FIRST PLACE!? :feelsree:

Also they all think I'm a pedophile because I said I don't hate young children. I never said I was sexually attracted to kids. I just said I don't hate them. I like them in the way that I would like one of my own children (if I had children). You know?

Last edited:
jetfuelcel

jetfuelcel

-_-
★★★
9d 10h 37m
I've seen your posts before. As another user stated, you strike me as somewhat formal.
I sometimes wonder what others think of me. It's a sort of morbid curiosity that I would rather not know.
Despite my posting on here, I ultimately dislike the idea of leaving personal impressions on others. I wish to live out a lengthy life away from others and for them (namely, those in real life) to truly remember me as being no more than a hologram in the background.