Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone here know Doomentio?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
latest

latest

He's a Mexican, white supremacist wannabe (JFL at being a white supremacist being Mexican with Spanish origin kek) and a neonazi as well. He started doing youtube videos of anime and cartoon reviews and he still does, but he's more known because he's gotten into far-right politics and is very active on twitter, he's English speaking there because he wants to reach a more white audience. Doomentio is the Chris-chan of the Spanish-speaking internet community, he's been doxxed several times so many details about his life and family are known. He has some based moments but most are pathetic attempts to look cool or smarter, and also how I'm supposed to take him seriously, this nigga would get beat up if he went to a real white supremacist meeting kek.

Tbh he mogs me, if he cut that edgelord, weeb and white supremacist crap he could get a foid if he tried hard, he's a low tier normie but not ugly or subhuman. Yes he's an incel because he has stated that he doesn't have girlfriend and is a virgin despite trying. Here's his twitter if you wanna take a look:

Kali Yuga Expert (@WhiteZeitgeist) / Twitter

his frame is bad and looks scrawny

no, i don't know him.

is that second pic in mexico? It looks straight out brazil jfl

but he does mogs me though, and I'm not the worst looking guy here so maybe his autism is preventing him from ascending.

Also meet Doomentio's best mates, they're incel as well.

EUZqVfrWAAE9Ifk.jpg

"La Oveja" a 31 year old wizard ethnicel

D6J_I_9XsAA6ZYT.jpg

"Skiso" a lolicon weebcel who claims to be a Chad and fucking lots of foids, but just look at him it's impossible kek

"Maybe if i hate myself enough, whitey will accept me!"

Never heard about him.

"Maybe if i hate myself enough, whitey will accept me!"
Once I saw a comment of a self-hating curry saying he supported white supremacism and all that sheit. Funny because a stormfrontcel replied him "don't forget you'll always be a shitskin" and the curry said he agreed :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Probably a LARP but still fun

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back