Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Whyyy this huge ass white girl is dating this black that's not even her looksmatch?

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
I've made a thread about Her . Yesterday seemed to be a good day , there was no many people it was just nice . No couples to frustrate you, no big ass white/latina girls. I was resting in the bench after doing some bench press. I was visualizing people on the treadmill. I saw this huge ass short white girl talking this black dude with a hoodie. I used to see this guy at the gym. He's not too big but he sizemog me . He's normal height but I'm sure I heightmogged him (maybe I'm coping). The first time I saw him training I was surprised about how heavy he lifted.

After I saw them my training ruined, I couldn't focus anymore. I still resisted and trained. I was very sore too adding to the fact she's talking to him. I bet he does more than training her. There's no way he's not pounding her big ass with his massive bbc.

One day I was training ⚽( I did some skills before my workout) my ball went near her. She didn't make a move to kick it to me. I tought she was racist or just ignore me because I'm not Tyrone. Meanwhile another time my ball went near a white normie he was sitting on where you can do dips. He left his comfort to kick the ball to me.

Fuck this girl. It's crazy she's with this guy that's not even her looksmatch. How can this happen? Because of bbc ? He doesn't have tattoos and dreads.
She's short hugeeeeee ass quite beautiful. I haven't really came close to the guy to analyze his face.

There's never a normal day at this fucking gym.

@faded @Evangelioncel @idiot_cel @Ci Jey

Maybe it's his pERsonality

How can this happen? Because of bbc ?
negrophilia of the americanos, niggers are foid's demi gods
Nigger art

BBC Snowbunny

J00 psyop to destroy white race.

@faded @Evangelioncel @idiot_cel @Ci Jey
Idk bro I don't really see white or black people irl so I can't give a good opinion. She's probably into his bbc or heightfidence/personality. :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

of every BMWF couple you see theres 10 other WMXF couples youre ignoring

Oofydoofymaxxing

blacks always BBWmaxx

Attractive women deserve the shit beat out of them. They have no idea how easy they have it.

Last edited:
of every BMWF couple you see theres 10 other WMXF couples youre ignoring
Yeah
In my area( gym and at the store I work) I see on average 4-5 BMWF couples where the man is always thugmaxed (maybe one or 2 are not thugmaxed)

Last edited:
I've made a thread about Her . Yesterday seemed to be a good day , there was no many people it was just nice . No couples to frustrate you, no big ass white/latina girls. I was resting in the bench after doing some bench press. I was visualizing people on the treadmill. I saw this huge ass short white girl talking this black dude with a hoodie. I used to see this guy at the gym. He's not too big but he sizemog me . He's normal height but I'm sure I heightmogged him (maybe I'm coping). The first time I saw him training I was surprised about how heavy he lifted.

After I saw them my training ruined, I couldn't focus anymore. I still resisted and trained. I was very sore too adding to the fact she's talking to him. I bet he does more than training her. There's no way he's not pounding her big ass with his massive bbc.

One day I was training ⚽( I did some skills before my workout) my ball went near her. She didn't make a move to kick it to me. I tought she was racist or just ignore me because I'm not Tyrone. Meanwhile another time my ball went near a white normie he was sitting on where you can do dips. He left his comfort to kick the ball to me.

Fuck this girl. It's crazy she's with this guy that's not even her looksmatch. How can this happen? Because of bbc ? He doesn't have tattoos and dreads.
She's short hugeeeeee ass quite beautiful. I haven't really came close to the guy to analyze his face.

BBC is law boyo

At any Gym, most of the time i go to the gym in the morning, almost no women, no yoga pants, it's easier to find weight.

Go in the morning when it's still night if you can, it's better because in the afternoon it's yoga pants party, couple party, chads that flirt with women, a nightmare

At any Gym, most of the time i go to the gym in the morning, almost no women, no yoga pants, it's easier to find weight.

Go in the morning when it's still night if you can, it's better because in the afternoon it's yoga pants party, couple party, chads that flirt with women, a nightmare
Morning is still brutal for me too.

When are you going to start taking pics of her ass?

I saw the same example yesterday a short white foid (slightly out of shape) with a tall black man (chubby and has a beard and glasses) they looked married too.

I saw the same example yesterday a short white foid (slightly out of shape) with a tall black man (chubby and has a beard and glasses) they looked married too.
Brutal

Too much attention for this whore.

@foidrapist69 no white woman approached me during my 7 months here

@Puppeter it's not true