Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone here realize how much of a wreck they are mentally?

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
I get the root cause of our states as incels is our looks, but let's be real here, many of us -- at least a large minority if not a majority -- are trainwrecks mentally as well as physically and really could use serious mental help. It's too bad that doesn't really exist for low-value males, at least not here in the US where mental health practitioners are racketeers by and large. (I'm saying this as someone with extensive personal experience with them i.e. went through their drugs and therapy for years and actually came out worse for it, before any lurkers here assume I'm just making up excuses not to do drugs and therapy.)

Not our faulth . our experiences throughout our lives being seen as vermin should drive us insane at some point or atleast very antisocial. And no theres no help . how is this bluepilled lying system ever gonna help us <.<

Yes.

Most people who are "trainwrecks mentally" actually DO realize that their mental health is fucked up. The idea of that happy psychopath who just happily lives in his own little world where he is Napoleon, is a silly stereotype. People who suffer from mental health issues actually SUFFER - and they are aware how fucked up they are much as we are aware when something in our body is broken.

My rule of thumb is, unless you are seeing faces or hearing voices, don't go to a psychiatrist. Those drugs won't do shit and will just reduce your testosterone and decrease your motivation for anything.

Yeah pretty much we would struggle with relationships even if we had 8/10 looks

A life time of abuse has left me destroyed emotionally. I literally cant watch any tv show or movie that has school scenes because of how painful that time was for me. If by some actual miracle a woman was interested in me I would not be able to emotionally invest in a relationship. All I can do is let time pass and stay as numb as possible.

No my problem is i dont have a girlfriend and if i got one i will be happy

Therapists spew bluepilled shit, nothing can help us except getting a girlfriend.

The only help I could use is a gf which professionals cannot give me.

My mental pretty fucked up ngl

It's a cope to say you're a wreck mentally.

It's also a cope to say you're mentally fit and that society is ill.

I get the root cause of our states as incels is our looks, but let's be real here, many of us -- at least a large minority if not a majority -- are trainwrecks mentally as well as physically and really could use serious mental help. It's too bad that doesn't really exist for low-value males, at least not here in the US where mental health practitioners are racketeers by and large. (I'm saying this as someone with extensive personal experience with them i.e. went through their drugs and therapy for years and actually came out worse for it, before any lurkers here assume I'm just making up excuses not to do drugs and therapy.)
Our problem is that society treats us like shit. No Xanny or Addy will cure your mental problems if normies laugh at you and ostracise you regularly.

Does anyone here realize how much of a wreck they are mentally?

I'm broken down mentally due to 2 major entities. I will probably be torn to death from within before 30 unless something else kills me.

Of course. People shouldn't expect us to behave well, while we are living in this society.

It's a cope to say you're a wreck mentally.

It's also a cope to say you're mentally fit and that society is ill.
It's a cope to say cope is cope. It's also a cope to say cope isn't cope. Cope copa copecopecope.

True, but more people in the general population than you might realize are mentally fucked up tbh, not just incels.
In fact, those who have personality disorders (not just traits) usually have a lack of insight into their problems.

Then again, it's pretty clear that incels tend to have accumulated mental problems because of long-term social/romantic rejection/abuse.

And no, there sadly is no therapy for your face.

Last year I took a shit load of blood thinners, cut and stabbed myself real deep and tried to rope (literally). Woke up bleeding out after the belt came out of where I had tied it as my body was convulsing to try and save itself. I was really close to death, it was an indescribable feeling and not in a good way.

Anyway for months beforehand my mental health had deteriorated steadily to the point I was paranoid, delusional and severely depressed. I would walk around ranting to myself, kicking walls until my feet were bruised, crying for no reason. I lost a lot of weight and there were physical symptoms like being tired all the time, a horrendous dry mouth, constant twitches and ticks. It was awful.

Anyway I was found and taken to hospital. They didn't force me to stay because I was compliant, so they gave me some strong benzos, some sleeping pills (I'd had about 3 hours sleep in five days at that point) and some SSRIs.

It took six months and yeah the side effects of the SSRIs can be rough to begin with but now I am settle on them I feel so much better. No physical pain I have experienced compared to the sheer mental anguish I was in when I tried to rope. If I'd had access to a gun I'd be a deadcel. Life is still shit and I'll always be an incel but I can find joy in the little things like a good walk or bike ride or a nice day or going for short city breaks with my wageslavebuxxs.

Yea I daydream way too much

im low iq but aware yes.

I'm a trainwreck mentally, extremely neurotic. Afraid, constantly feel judged, constantly feel guilty, overanalyzes everything, clingy. I know my personality is party responsible for my inceldom, but it's just as unchangeable as my looks.

I was like this even when I was a child but it has definitely gotten worse since I started desiring girls but couldn't get them.

Insanity fuels creativity, just like poverty and other forms of deprivation.

Fredrick Nietzsche was both becoming progressively insane and intentionally impoverishing himself in order to delve deeper into the blackpilled abyss.

When the Jews first arrived in New York City, they made a point of living in filthy, impoverished conditions, and neurosismaxxing. Now they are at the very top of the American power structure.

We should all follow the same example. Leave sanity, monotony, and mediocrity to the normgroids.

Last edited:
Yes, and there's no solution to it besides becoming good looking, and even then it won't undo years of damage and neglect from everyone around you.

I could get mental help
but i know that all my mental problems are side effects of my genetics so it doesnt make a difference anyway .
Therapy is just copeing and lieing to yourself .

I'm not sure but sometimes I have my low IQ moments due to lack of sleep and motivation. Also my attention span turns to shit when I coom so there's that.

Also over4op lol