Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone know any large scale anti women groups online?

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I partake in a few telegram groups and of course incel groups but I don't really know any majority anti women groups because censorship is too heavy. I suppose pussy pass denied on Reddit and women posting their Ls on Twitter. But does anyone know any other large ones?

I've tried every major social media site but even 4chan has been taken over by simps.
Yes, simps everywhere

I remember some cool groups on telegram about survival and stuff, but they were banned for being based

Yes, simps everywhere

I remember some cool groups on telegram about survival and stuff, but they were banned for being based
That's too bad. Censorship and simpery ruin everything.

That's too bad. Censorship and simpery ruin everything.
I can't agree more with you. Every major platform who has females turns into simpyards. But when females are not aloved on some of theese grups, they turn into gay simping. I don't know wich is worse, the both options are degenerate

I can't agree more with you. Every major platform who has females turns into simpyards. But when females are not aloved on some of theese grups, they turn into gay simping. I don't know wich is worse, the both options are degenerate
The government needs to nurture the simps.