Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone know if Mexican/Latina foids are hot? (Generally speaking are there hot ones?)

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
Ive never seen any.

My mom told me I should go to Mexico to get a gf. I live in Europe

do u live in niggerland or asian or sum?

i dont live in a place with many latinas, the ones I've seen have been goblinas but there are many hot ones

Yes. They're hot.

I live in Europe so I have no clue, kek

Most are goblinas unless castizo or whiter they are ugly subhumans.

Most are goblinas unless castizo or whiter they are ugly subhumans.
You prefer blonde white foids?
Because I thought there were some hot Latinas (tanned skin ones/white, not very dark skin)

i dont live in a place with many latinas, the ones I've seen have been goblinas but there are many hot ones
the goblinas are mainly short and fat? Or thin and bad face?

Yes, there certainly are, mang
I'll take her to Europe. She better be loyal to me, I'll tell her, "because..."
homer simpson GIF

The best answer is to go there at a walk on the streets or to go to google maps and take a look there or go in YouTube and search walk in Ciudad the mexico and take a look at the people

Mexicans don't look like other Latino's, most Latino's I see here are either Black or White, Mexicans are almost all Mestizo and they have more Indio's (Indians) than any other country in the world.

Also, Mexico is only 20% White but 80% of wealthy Mexicans are White, so you'll probably end up with an Indian.

There are tonnes of Latino's in Europe, you just can't recognise unless they open their mouths. Americans have this myth that Latino's are a distinctive race because they live next to Mexico which is a Mestizo (mixed race) society, most Latino's in Europe look like other races so you won't recognise one until they open their mouths and reveal their accent.

I have a Dominican cousin who constantly gets mistaken to be fresh from Africa and another Dominican cousin who gets mistaken for a Surinamese person. Meanwhile most Colombiano's I see here are White.

You might find some hot ones in California.

You prefer blonde white foids?
Because I thought there were some hot Latinas (tanned skin ones/white, not very dark skin)
No preference for blondes tbh. Whites yes also sounds like you are describing the castizas and the facial features of the darker races is what I find most offputting.

No preference for blondes tbh. Whites yes also sounds like you are describing the castizas and the facial features of the darker races is what I find most offputting.
Either I didn't phrase it well or you misunderstood. I prefer either white brunettes or blondes, or light-skinned Latinas. No, I do not like darker races, nor SEA or curries. Sorry that I wasn't clearer.
I like this:

https://www.instagram.com/lerabuns/

or this: https://www.instagram.com/mariariieraa/?hl=en

I said -->
tanned skin = white

Spanish have more tanned skin than Scandinavians. Both can be hot

edl4pnk57kx81.jpg

prefer her teen version though
a-irma-do-meio-jenna-ortega-quarta-feira-wednesday.jpg
Jenna Ortega? Are a lot of Mexicans like her? I wonder if my mom just wanted to say (imply) "you can't get a European girl, so go to Mexico because you're rich" (she didn't say this, but may have implied that, so rude)

Most of the girls I had crushes on in highschool were Mexican.

Ich finde die meisten deutschen Foids zwischen 16 und 29 Jahre alt, sind so ne 4/10 bis 6/10, aber am meisten sind so 4/10 oder 5/10

they're used up by 18 though
likely, but asking about facial and body attractiveness. In Germany most are a 4/10 or 5/10, but there are a few really pretty ones too, just 85% are "meh" or ugly

Ich finde die meisten deutschen Foids zwischen 16 und 29 Jahre alt, sind so ne 4/10 bis 6/10, aber am meisten sind so 4/10 oder 5/10
Es gibt nicht mal so viele 4s wenn sie über 25 sind, kek. 6s sind extrem selten. Ich glaube nicht dass es echte 7s in Deutschland gibt - guck einfach die Deutschen celebs an.

likely, but asking about facial and body attractiveness. In Germany most are a 4/10 or 5/10, but there are a few really pretty ones too, just 85% are "meh" or ugly
same, sorta a lot of are average but still SMVmog the fuck out of everyone. some here are actually above-average attractive in terms of facial and body feature, they usually become sort of semi popular among their peers.

Es gibt nicht mal so viele 4s wenn sie über 25 sind, kek. 6s sind extrem selten. Ich glaube nicht dass es echte 7s in Deutschland gibt - guck einfach die Deutschen celebs an.
Ja stimmt. Ich hätte sagen sollen 16-24. Der Durchschnitt ist ziemlich tief. So 4 ist der Durchschnitt.

Das gleiche gilt auch für die Schweiz und Österreich kek

Was ist mit der hier? Aus Nord-Deutschland

78891697 AFDC 42D9 8432 8844D2D81E29

same, sorta a lot of are average but still SMVmog the fuck out of everyone. some here are actually above-average attractive in terms of facial and body feature, they usually become sort of semi popular among their peers.
Where do you live?

I just meant, in Germany/Switzerland/Austria the average is just pretty damn bad. The average is like a 4/10... because there are more foids between 4/10 to 5/10 than foids who fall in the 7/10 to 10/10 range... there are less sixes than 4s or 5s

The best answer is to go there at a walk on the streets or to go to google maps and take a look there or go in YouTube and search walk in Ciudad the mexico and take a look at the people
I'm in Europe :(

Google maps street view covers all faces now, this method of seeing how they look like would be best for me though haha

I'm talking about younger foids (aged 16-25). But good ideas, particularly yt, thanks

I'm in Europe :(

Google maps street view covers all faces now, this method of seeing how they look like would be best for me though haha

I'm talking about younger foids (aged 16-25). But good ideas, particularly yt, thanks
Yes YouTube is the cheapest way to know how women look in a particular area without moving your ass one inch

Jessica Alba and Salma Hayek are Mexican, so yeah some of them are hot.

Jessica Alba and Salma Hayek are Mexican, so yeah some of them are hot.
Yeah I know them. So I guess non actresses can be hot too

Some are hot, some aren’t. It’s weird bc I thought more were hot

I have no clue about what it's like irl in the Americas but the Mestizos here are kind of middling for the foids while the men mog me to oblivion.

Ive never seen any.

My mom told me I should go to Mexico to get a gf. I live in Europe
Latinas are the hottest group of women on the planet the fact that I missed out on them because I’m autistic and sub 7 angers me.
FDEC248C 7AB4 4081 98F4 1C4F083EB903

I should have gotten a skinny Mexican like Nailea Devora giving me head.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back