Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Does anyone know if thebuddhacel really roped?

• Thread starter DepressionTookMyIQ
  • Start date
DepressionTookMyIQ

DepressionTookMyIQ

The harbinger of Truth
★★
@thebuddhacel
He said he would rope on April 5th (look up his signature), and his last reply here was on that day. He didn't further respond in the private chat. I hope he didn't do it, although he most likely did it.
Fuck man, this is so sad, i'm also in a fucked situation and this happens. I barely knew him but we were getting along, same country and all. Why did this had to happen?

I might rope myself for different reasons and against my will tbh, this place became my only venue of human communication and connection. My mainstream social media slowly became void and meaningless, crowded with people and opinions that only makes my blood boil. I don't want to do extreme shit like jumping off a building to accomplish this, i'd happily wageslave because it's the slowest death, but i might not be able to do that in this shithole.

I just hope he went to a better place or not reincarnating only to suffer. May his soul rest in peace if he really departed from this realm.

Not sure, he hasn't logged on here or the other site where he said he was going to rope since then, my assumption is he roped or is doing something completely different after an attempt to recover

He has ascended to Nirvana.

To all the guests and government agents viewing this thread...

His blood is on your hands. If facial surgery was covered by healthcare, he would still be alive.

Rope in Peace @thebuddhacel

Most of us will join you within a decade anyway...

His blood is on your hands. If facial surgery was covered by healthcare, he would still be alive.

They have to pay for this, in this realm or another.

They have to pay for this, in this realm or another.
All the boomers who die of corona should have their bank accounts and assets seized to pay for incels to get facial surgery.

Likely he attempted it but there's a chance he failed.

It's really sad I completely missed it. I wish I had seen his SS post earlier.

It's always impossible to say without knowing the person well enough to track them. If he did rope it's obviously a sad situation and we all wish him peace.

Likely he attempted it but there's a chance he failed.

It's really sad I completely missed it. I wish I had seen his SS post earlier.
I was looking on a fb group that has news on suicides and other fatalities, i know the country and state he lived.
But i couldn't find anything related enough to suspect it was him.

I don't know, but such a thing does not seems unlikely.
Screenshot 2020 04 08 April 5th will be my last day suffering in this earth my reasons to ctb

Screenshot 2020 04 08 April 5th will be my last day suffering in this earth my reasons to ctb

Last edited:
I dont know if he will come back

IT is partially responsible for this atrocity.

IT is partially responsible for this atrocity.
You'er right. IT should pay for an incel to surgerymaxx to make up for the life they ended through bullying.

Maybe he went to Nepal

yeah i think he literally roped. RIP to another truecel fallen victim to this disgusting inhumane society.

He said he increased his dick size? how did he do it wtf

He seems serious. RIP if he roped tbh. :feelsrope:

Damn man hope he is just faking it,ı loved his style R.I.P Budhacel

Damn man hope he is just faking it,ı loved his style R.I.P Budhacel
When an occultmaxxer says he's roping today, he's probably roping today. It just shows that even Buddhism cannot distract one from the constant suffering of being ugly.

R.I.P @thebuddhacel
Yes, the qibla/Kaaba itself once belonged to shiva til the Mohammedan Arabs converted it by force
The Kaaba was originally meant as a place of pilgrimage for all faiths. The fact that multiple religions worshiped there was not the problem, the problem was that idols were worshiped there and the culture of Petra forbade idols in favor of geometric representations. It's likely that Shiva was worshiped there, along with many other gods.

Last edited:
It mames me a sad ngl he probably died alone and no one discovered him until days later. If i did it I think it would take months to find me and people would be angry to clean me up even though it would barley be one.

I think he likely roped. he never made claims that he didnt adhere too. but many people backout on the last moment, tho I dont think buddacel did as he was oldcel and most definetly had enough of this world.
Many of us will follow in his footsteps in the coming years. I personally will in few years if my plans dont work. My will is eroding day after day.

Suicide is badass

Bud

Fakecel confirmed :feelswow: :banhammer:

jokes aside,rip if he did :f:

He's gone, I'll probably follow the same path ded srs, this Autistic existence on top of lacking the looks is just trash, I hate having to interact with this society.

Yes, the qibla/Kaaba itself once belonged to shiva til the Mohammedan Arabs converted it by force
Wow, didn't know hinduism spread so far. Mind blowing. Do you have more info on that and preislamic religion in the middle east?

Wow, didn't know hinduism spread so far. Mind blowing. Do you have more info on that and preislamic religion in the middle east?
I’ll try to dig up some more dirt after I sober up

There are 2 options
1. He roped
2. He's trolling
Choose one

Obviously he was in a dark place but he probably just had to get out of here ASAP. If you're in a dark place this probably isn't the best place for you. I should know. I left rather abruptly and spent 12 months at deaths door.

Based and determinationmaxxed if true, RIP fellow truecel. See you soon.

He's in Incelhalla slaying JBs, it's what awaits all of us !

Sad shit.
I remember his earlier posts claiming that he gained like 5cm after puberty using subliminals , he even linked some audiofiles about it.
Based Trucel will be remembered in our black hearts forever :cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope::f:

:feelscry:

My guess is that he ascended.
too classical to just say "im killing myself, bye" just so nobody would suspect that you ascended

My condolences.

Im sorry for our loss.