Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Does anyone miss playing gang up tag in school?

Does anyone miss playing gang up tag in school?

• Yes it was so fun

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No & also I might be fat so I can not run fast

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
Gaming tag for the lols

I went through my old school recently when I was a kid, I loved playing gang up tag. If you do not know what it is basically one person starts out as "it" and they tag someone, once they are tagged now there are 2 chasers and so on until there is one last man standing that eventually gets gang rape tagged lol.

It was some of the most fun I had in school, I was honestly kind of sad when I grew up into my teens and no one played it anymore.

Manhunt was the shit back in the old days. Now kids nowadays are either playing niggerball or glued to their phones.

I never played it :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: I was a truecel even at middle school.

(Also because my shitskin country doesn't have this game)

Manhunt was the shit back in the old days. Now kids nowadays are either playing niggerball or glued to their phones.
I am not familiar with manhunt, maybe its a name for something else I used to play but now I am remembering other cool shit I used to play.

I don't know any kids but I would imagine they may be glued to phones alot. All these cool games going to die out lol.

I never played it :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: I was a truecel even at middle school.

(Also because my shitskin country doesn't have this game)
Thats a shame :( its fun imo.
I am surprised you did not have it, I think tag is pretty common but gang up tag not so much

I never played that game but I played a lot of hide and seek and hide and seek tag

I never played that game but I played a lot of hide and seek and hide and seek tag
Oh yeah thats also fun.
When I played gang up tag it was semi-hide and seek tag since sometimes we wold try hide in a bush or something. Back when I used to actually have some sort of friends :feelscry:

I am not familiar with manhunt, maybe its a name for something else I used to play but now I am remembering other cool shit I used to play.

I don't know any kids but I would imagine they may be glued to phones alot. All these cool games going to die out lol.

Thats a shame :( its fun imo.
I am surprised you did not have it, I think tag is pretty common but gang up tag not so much
Manhunt is hide and seek/tag where you can flee and relocate if spotted and people who are tagged become seekers

Yes. I was almost never caught. :feelsautistic:

Trucel trait: getting reminded of your childhood memories makes you wanna rope.