Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Does anyone not bother anymore?

ive stopped trying
not only am i uglier than my younger seld but my financial situation has gotten so bad i cant even date a girl unless they pay. and we know that shit wont happen

Honestly, I’d rather just spend my money on myself. Instead of stressing myself out more and more every year as the demands of a foid grow ever more increasing in price. First it’s coffee. Then it’s dinner. Then it’s dinner and a movie. Then it’s a road trip etc. It never ends with them seeking eternal adventure.

At this point it is indeed beyond over. I also cannot even force myself to work anymore. On top of that, it is even hard to find a low-level job, working hard for little money. This life is ridiculous as a man.
This is what happens when the Axis loses

Are you at a point where you're not even gonna even bother trying to get a foid?, because the way I look at it, I've tried numerous of times and all were failures. I really don't see the point anymore.

I was past this point 20 years ago buddy boyo.

i'm tired of being treated like shit and of constant rejections. all i want to do is rot in peace with the waifu i created in my imagination.

Yeah, idk how people on this forum try so hard.

I've been living life almost like a vegetable for years now. I haven't actually done anything in my life, literally 100% of my free time has been spent laying in bed with my laptop since I was a kid. Hell, at a certain point not even sitting in front of a monitor in a chair was good enough, so for more than a decade now I've been literally laying in bed with my laptop next to me, that's how much I've given up on life.
You're my hero. I'm aspiring to be just like this soon. I'm already work from home 3 days a week, trying to increase it to 5.

Given up, I know the nature of females, beginning to bald, live at home with parent, no job, Asperger's, kissless virgin, no social circle, recessed chin, introvert.

Yeah totally worth the effort.

Once, I took the blackpill and racepill. I knew it was a wrap for me. I just see a foid on the street and walk past her like she doesnt exist.

Decades ago... bro.

Although I did try for a looksmatch 5 or so years ago. That was a rough rejection. That was pre- blackpill.

I've stopped caring so I'm honest and dont cope. If a foid or normshits asks stupid questions like what did you do on the weekend, I'm honest now. Lying didn't help at all. Now I am honest I say I drank alcohol and played video games.

i dip in and out of that point

The thought of getting a girl never came to me till the end of high school. I never though about a girl for emotional support till my late teen years because I had other things to think about life. I don't think I ever thought of myself as another regular person even early in life. I have never felt that I could lean my back against another human. So I never tried it, because it is an impossible to climb communication barrier.

Yeah, idk how people on this forum try so hard.

I've been living life almost like a vegetable for years now. I haven't actually done anything in my life, literally 100% of my free time has been spent laying in bed with my laptop since I was a kid. Hell, at a certain point not even sitting in front of a monitor in a chair was good enough, so for more than a decade now I've been literally laying in bed with my laptop next to me, that's how much I've given up on life.
how do u pay the bills?

Are you at a point where you're not even gonna even bother trying to get a foid?, because the way I look at it, I've tried numerous of times and all were failures. I really don't see the point anymore.
Same, I gave up this year when I turned 18, rejected multiple times and its not going to get any better in college with increasing hypergamy

I honesty have given up, think of going innawoods to be volcel monk

how do u pay the bills?
Well, as I mentioned in my previous post, it's my free time that I spend like that. Unfortunately I still have to work to pay the bills, obviously.

I find it amazing that people here still bother to try while knowing what we know.

Chad's leftovers are not worth trying for.

I gave up on life in general. Life is too difficult for me.

The thought of getting a girl never came to me till the end of high school. I never though about a girl for emotional support till my late teen years because I had other things to think about life. I don't think I ever thought of myself as another regular person even early in life. I have never felt that I could lean my back against another human. So I never tried it, because it is an impossible to climb communication barrier.
If you never got a foid in high school then you know its over, I never thought about it in high school until years later when I realised it was the only chance I had, that's if I had any to begin with
Chad's leftovers are not worth trying for.
True boyo

I don't have a choice since I never go outside.

I haven't given up on life and I dont feel in that way. I am LDAR, but its not a self induced LDAR, its just that I cant get anywhere with life, so Im doing what I can, which is doing my own thing, living in my own world, lifting weights, playing some video games, watching youtube videos, browsing the internet, going for walks, studying random things like history, the universe, etc. I just do things that don't involve other people, and it's fine. I can't get achieve anything or get anywhere in life when it involves having to have other people included, because I get socially mogged, looks mogged, hierarchy mogged, so I gain no benefit from being in the society itself, so I just do my own thing.

I dont know if this makes sense, but its just how it is. If I can't get anywhere outside dealing with people, then what else Im going to do besides what appears to be LDARing? If I didn't do what I do now, I'd have nothing else to do, its not like im choosing to not engage with society and people, its just that theres so many barriers to entry for getting anywhere that I just cant get anywhere, so I do things I can do, which are all things I can do in isolation without involving anyone else.

I wouldn't even say im on the bottom of the social hierarchy, id say im not even in the social hierarchy, bluepilled normie cucks who are manlets, ugly, poor, shit social circles, etc, those are the guys at the bottom of the social hierachy, they spend their entire live try-harding trying to get out of it but most of them never will.

A man in my position, not tall, not attractive, no social power, no anything, I can't just go outside and do stuff, people wont want to have anything to do with me, ive tried, it doesn't work, everyone does their own thing with their own social circle, that you cannot get into. Every "normal" thing in life involves having others letting you participate, and nobody does, so what else am I supposed to do? Just keep sitting around doing normal things until one day maybe some normies let me do normie things with them? Nah I'll just retreat to my own world and do my own thing, because I dont even have any interest in normie things, so Id be LARPing as a normie to begin with, so for me to even begin id have to be LARPing to be interest in normie shit to have 0.00001% chance at a normie group inviting me along, of who I have nothing in common with.

If you still dont get what I am saying, it is like MGTOW. MGTOW is really MSTOW, you're not choosing to be MGTOW, you're just either an incel who can't get women, or a betacuck provider who woke up and decided to stop cucking out, the MGTOW who had girlfriends in the past is still MSTOW, because once the betacuck provider stopped betacuck-providing, women ceased activities with him, so he is SENT his own way for not fulfilling his betacuck role in life, and HHKV MGTOWs are just incels in denial who have been MSTOW.

I am a Man Sent My Own way. MSMO.
You sound a lot like me. I enjoy doing things by myself in my own leisure time. I don’t need anyone else, it may be a cope, but I’ve learnt I don’t even like most normie shit and if I tried I won’t be happy. Most normies are fake to fit into certain social circles.

Normies are always on social media putting up pictures on their “highlight reel” that’s what social media is a showcase of the best bits of your life but not truly showing the other shit that comes with it. Most normies are superficial shallow people. It’s tiresome to become friends with one. My only other friend at the moment is a bluepilled incel.
The thought of getting a girl never came to me till the end of high school. I never though about a girl for emotional support till my late teen years because I had other things to think about life.
This was me during high school, didn’t really care about girls. After I graduated that’s when I tried (failed) to find a girl online. My only chance is going to SEA, but I rather not waste money going to some third world shithole.

Last edited: