Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Does anyone notice that girls in the nerd/ cosplay community are even bitchier than normie/ conservative girls?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
They’re very irritable chronically overwhelmed and distant/ cold. And as far as I know you have to be extreeemelY NT and funny in all the right ways for them not to get triggered.

Nah tbh it is funny. Also being NT if you’re not a 7/10+ person is basically knowing your role and not talking to them.

Most of these girls are just autistic nerds but spoiled hot and white and come from a perfect everything background. It’s not human to expect basically everything from another person.

The world deserves to be fake to them for them to learn humility and respect for everyone in the average. To be charitable and decent.

I kinda think girls who are into nerd culture have every access to western privilege. Every.

It makes them also have no respect for nerds bc all the handsome guys will dm them up are are ALSO into nerd shit.

You can at least talk to conservative women bc they’re around poorer ppl usually and something more insightful can be said but.

Basically life is just a game of ppl who had the fakeness to cover their life in perfection and the copers who didn’t.

No hard work matters unless it’s something that can translate into showing off or manipulating a normie.

If a 120 iq+ person comes then just run, and use the possibility of it as an excuse to always dominate any scenario. To have no mercy. And be semi emotionally grounded in any scenario but always know how to flick the switch to not care if you’re in an unwinnable situation.

Can’t wait until sex dolls are perfectly created.

Yes I noticed.
gIrls who cosplay crave attention ofc they are whores

Yes I noticed.
gIrls who cosplay crave attention ofc they are whores
Either that or I think they come from high tier whites families and have good looks because of it.

Why are white girls constantly chronically overwhelmed like everyone wants to be sketchy by just engaging in conversation.

They’re very irritable chronically overwhelmed and distant/ cold. And as far as I know you have to be extreeemelY NT and funny in all the right ways for them not to get triggered.

Nah tbh it is funny. Also being NT if you’re not a 7/10+ person is basically knowing your role and not talking to them.

Most of these girls are just autistic nerds but spoiled hot and white and come from a perfect everything background. It’s not human to expect basically everything from another person.

The world deserves to be fake to them for them to learn humility and respect for everyone in the average. To be charitable and decent.
yes there standards are even higher

yes there standards are even higher
why do you think that is.

And tbh they are nerdy in a pretentious way thinking classical music makes you smarter etc.

They suffer from excess male attention.

They nichemaxxed themselves into getting way more male attention than they normally would, and this is the result. When they're good-looking, you have to ask, what in the fuck is wrong with them mentally that they wanted this attention?

Otaku princess, they're surrounded by desperate yes men & while they enjoy the attention they also feel disgust.

Otaku princess, they're surrounded by desperate yes men & while they enjoy the attention they also feel disgust.
I mean that's their dream but it being rich and on a coastal city something that also makes them numb to all forms of value but chad just existing? in itself alone

All bitches are the same so it doesn't matter NEXT!!

All bitches are the same so it doesn't matter NEXT!!
Idk girls around cosplayers make their bar pretty high because they’re all hot and white usually

And nerdy so they have a lot of money. They have no attention span or patience for anything out of luxury world

My oneitis is a cute autistic noodle that even cosplayed to school but she’s probably (no, definitely) chad only. It’s fucking brutal because the men they end up pursuing are nt normalfags with no deep interest in their hobbies.

My oneitis is a cute autistic noodle that even cosplayed to school but she’s probably (no, definitely) chad only. It’s fucking brutal because the men they end up pursuing are nt normalfags with no deep interest in their hobbies.
Why is that. I fucking hate it.

How did you know she was chad only

How did you know she was chad only
Bit of a long story since I have “known” her for two years now but there was this event in the morning for seniors only where I saw her talk to this ethnic tallfag and when the staff were taking photos she got really close to him. He wasn’t chad but just a tallfag nt normie I would say. I was expecting for her to speak to me since we weren’t exactly strangers but she either didn’t see me or ignored me completely. After seeing that I felt like skipping school, which I did for a while. I haven’t seen him with her again but tbqh I am only in one class with her so it’s hard as hell to know about her life, she doesn’t even have any social media accounts with her irl name which is expected from her. My hope is to confess my feelings right before graduation… If it fails it fails.

Last edited:
Bit of a long story since I have “known” her for two years now but there was this event in the morning for seniors only where I saw her talk to this ethnic tallfag and when the staff were taking photos she got really close to him. He wasn’t chad but just a tallfag nt normie I would say. I was expecting for her to speak to me since we weren’t exactly strangers but she either didn’t see me or ignored me completely. After seeing that I felt like skipping school, which I did for a while. I haven’t seen him with her again but tbqh I am only in one class with her so it’s hard as hell to know about her life, she doesn’t even have any social media accounts with her irl name which is expected from her. My hope is to confess my feelings right before graduation… If it fails it fails.
Sorry man

I’ll try to make a solution but discord me

They cope with their self pity By projecting on others, most of those cosplay girls looks like dogshit without makeup On, shit most girls look like shit with no Fakeup

They cope with their self pity By projecting on others, most of those cosplay girls looks like dogshit without makeup On, shit most girls look like shit with no Fakeup
What do they project

Why are so many well off libshit city white girls so extremely entitled and sad

What do they project

Why are so many well off libshit city white girls so extremely entitled and sad
Cause no personality or culture, why do you think they wear makeup, Color their hair rainbow color, wear Disgusting slut clothes. And black girls, Asians, latinas don’t kek

Cause no personality or culture, why do you think they wear makeup, Color their hair rainbow color, wear Disgusting slut clothes. And black girls, Asians, latinas don’t kek
They think they have it tho

Most trafficked are copers I’d love to be oli Sykes fucking cosplay girls by the hundreds but

They get bombarded with oofy doofy attention. Also they are just bitchier in general, there really isn’t even a explanation.

No hard work matters unless it’s something that can translate into showing off or manipulating a normie.

If a 120 iq+ person comes then just run, and use the possibility of it as an excuse to always dominate any scenario. To have no mercy. And be semi emotionally grounded in any scenario but always know how to flick the switch to not care if you’re in an unwinnable situation.

Can’t wait until sex dolls are perfectly created.
Its Just a mog or get mogged but i agree with the facade /.Fake " Thing . As Long As you have a positive image of you , in Peoples Minds they wont question anything or Most Things you do. This Is obviously Very easy As a Woman since her Halo Effect "

1000% true i can confirm from experience

I wish I had a cosplay gf tbh :feelsrope:

I would dress her up in all my favorite characters and let her dress me up too if she wanted

How what happened to you
I confronted some spoiled gamer nerd foid about not cleaning the shit she took in MY toilet, and instead of getting humbled and uncomfortable, she started hating my guts. She was always surrounded by simps too and seemed like a person who no one has said "no" to her before.

Last edited:
why do you think that is.

And tbh they are nerdy in a pretentious way thinking classical music makes you smarter etc.
"i'm better than other girls! I like anime!"

fucking hate those whores, they tried to invade all my japanese learning servers so the moderator added an entry quiz to prove you know japanese before youre allowed to enter, which got rid of all the poser kawaii UWU foids

My theory is that nerds and gamers are generally the biggest simps, this makes those girls even more spoiled and narcissistic than the average girl, so if you're not simping you're garbage to them. They also have a superiority complex over other girls.

My theory is that nerds and gamers are generally the biggest simps, this makes those girls even more spoiled and narcissistic than the average girl, so if you're not simping you're garbage to them. They also have a superiority complex over other girls.
Exactly

"i'm better than other girls! I like anime!"

fucking hate those whores, they tried to invade all my japanese learning servers so the moderator added an entry quiz to prove you know japanese before youre allowed to enter, which got rid of all the poser kawaii UWU foids
did he make esceptions for the foids

I confronted some spoiled gamer nerd foid about not cleaning the shit she took in MY toilet, and instead of getting humbled and uncomfortable, she started hating my guts. She was always surrounded by simps too and seemed like a person who no one has said "no" to her before.
Were you roommates or something?

This is like the most important post on the forum unironically because most of us are nerds ffs

What are “conservative girls”? I only see disgusting whores everywhere who act like human rats. The times are long gone, at least in the West, when you could still see normal women anywhere.

Yes, they are attention whores, even before social media took off, they were used to going to conventions full of guys with non-mainstream interests (and probably more likely to be lonely) and getting a ton of attention. They are used to milking nerdy guys for attention.

Yes, they are attention whores, even before social media took off, they were used to going to conventions full of guys with non-mainstream interests (and probably more likely to be lonely) and getting a ton of attention. They are used to milking nerdy guys for attention.
oversaturation.

Not really
What was the situation? Did she leave the bowl dirty without bothering to clean it or did she deadass not flush? Bitches like that are foul.

… what lol. Dm me the server link sometime lmao
i could but if you dont know japanese you wouldnt be able to enter, they make you pass an entry quiz lol, you have to be able to read japanese to pass

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back