Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone on this forum NOT work out?

I work out but I'm not ripped lol. Most of us are natty lifters here and you get fuck all muscles natty you have to take HRT/Tren to get the insta model ripped physique lol
Also I'm a powerlifter so I don't train for muscles.

I eat one meal a day and go on bike rides

I've been lifting for a long time now and I still look like shit with a big belly l

I don't but I will have to do something soon as I am getting fat and it's not good for my seizures.

I used to but haven't hit the gym for 3 years now due to health issues. Anyway I didn't change much in the mean time, I'm still kinda skinnyfat

I should tbh. I could take 2 hours out of my day to work out. I just have no motivation dude!

I know "no gym for your face" is true, but I still wish I was ripped soI could have an easier time at my job.

Bumping for interest. It seems these days EVERY guy is looksmatching, training hard af etc for nothing. Pathetic.

And yes, I gymcel. Lmao.
Also I don't know of a single guy irl who doesn't at least train sometimes.
I don't 'work out' in the traditional sense but I do walk from time to time. Just finished a 30 minute walk right now
I'm obese-maxxing but my legs often fall asleep so I try and walk or do something to get some circulation in them. My joints and especially knees hurt all the time so I don't think I can do traditional workouts anymore. I think I need something low impact but I can't swim so can't do that either. I'm a failure all around
Not an insult to you personally but only americans view a 30 minute walk as "exercise" lol.
Oh sorry missed over the thing about you being obese. Walking is legit then.

Last edited:
no gym for your face, height and dick

Thank you guys, fucking miscers need to fuck off back to their their forum, literally coming here to mog incels

When somebody admits they work out I imagine theres like a 99% chance theyre larps
u mAd!?

Squat, bench, deadlift more than weeb twinks and I'm a twink(fatty) myself.