Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone remember what r/braincels was like

TuxedoMask

TuxedoMask

Leader of the offendicons
I wasn't in the incel sphere during that time and I want to know more about it from former users.

It was amazing, Blackpill theory was greatly seen through the different experieces from many of its users. It also had a genuinelly funny meme culture.

It was amazing, Blackpill theory was greatly seen through the different experieces from many of its users. It also had a genuinelly funny meme culture.
Why did that culture not transfer into anywhere else?

when I first joined i heard it referenced almost daily but I was never in the actual subreddit, I remember incelswithouthate which was essentially a watered down version of it, the memes were hilarious

it was the peak full of memes and discussion i miss it

Yup, lurked here, good times:feelshaha:.

You can still find the archives of it on rareddit for example:

The Borad_Gaming jokes were always hilarious:feelskek:.

Also, I just found this for example:

View: https://www.reddit.com/user/redditiscucked4ever/comments/e7c47l/braincels_archive/

Skimming through it and there's hardly a "dnrd, brutal" comment in sight, makes me feel like I missed out big time.

I lurked there.There were some really good posts but sadly i think they are lost in time due to jewddit ban.I lurked on this site before it was banned as well but after the ban i started lurking even more because r/incelswithouthate was a faggot sub.And for all their dicksucking of jewddits dick they still got banned in 2021

yeah it was a good time

I'm not enough of an OG sadly.

I used to be on r/Doomer until I got banned for cucking one of the members. He openly admitted he was a cuck and his girlfriend would post naked pictures online kek :feelskek: :feelskek: