Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone seriously get PTSD or more depressed when they hear old songs you heard in middle school/high school?

• Thread starter anincelforlifelol
  • Start date
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
All those songs that played at class parties, or school dances and you got to dance with a total of 0 women, meanwhile the good looking Chad got so much women to dance with and they begged him. Or when you just hear these old songs that were in your time frame when you were in middle school/high school that it just gets you thinking what happened to you in that era. I seriously get fucking anxiety attacks every time I hear songs from the mid 00s.

Like this song

It's over for our brains. I can't believe I ended up like this seriously. 10-15 years ago I would have never thought my life would come to this. It's just so depressing. Sigh.

Lol same. Apparently you can't get PTSD from things like that but I do for some reason.

Lol same. Apparently you can't get PTSD from things like that but I do for some reason.

Oh my god. This song makes me want to fucking die. A girl in high school rejected me when this song was played at a dance. I then saw her grind on some Chad senior. Just KEK.

Oh my god. This song makes me want to fucking die. A girl in high school rejected me when this song was played at a dance. I then saw her grind on some Chad senior. Just KEK.

Everytime I drive past my old school I get an anxiety attack even though no one I went to school with is there anymore. If you end school as a loser you will be a loser in life as well.

I remember in middle school memorizing sexual lyrics to songs so I could lip sync them to girls at jew mitzvah parties and hope to get grinded on... Fucking hell so bluepilled I don't even want to think about it fuck fuck fuck.

Nah, I still love it.

In my day *lights pipe, leans forward in rocking chair*

it was Blink-182 and whatnot.

Still love that shit.

Yea I get a Vietnam flashback when that happens. Those were dark times.

School dances were the worst, I just skipped those and went home or to the school library and played games, feelsfuckingbadman

Never been to a school dance, I knew better.

Damn this thread hits hard. A few weeks ago I decided to go on a nostalgia trip and listen to old 2006-2008 music. Middle school is such a distant memory Im not even sure it actually happened, it doesn't feel real. I used to be so excited about my future. I would always say "the right girl will come along" and other bluepilled bullshit. Now im a 22 year old khv about to drop out of college (brainlet). I am finally beggining to accept that its over. Life is suffering.

Damn dude. I know that feel so well

anything by soulja boy or flo rida, or those bands like linkin park and MCR are absolutely unadulterated suicide fuel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back