Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Does anyone still play Pokémon Emerald on the GBA ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18912
  • Start date
Deleted member 18912

Deleted member 18912

J3w Potter and The Philosophy Rigged
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j1xd5e7uhk

I do.
Here´s a showcase video of all the Pokémon i have caught up until now.
I chose the nature based on the stats.
The only two i regret at some point are Groudon, and Kyogre, since they were a pain to get in the premium ball.
Don´t ask me why, i just love the animation but it´s harder that way.

JFL I play pokemon red and blue on the GBA unlike you kid

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j1xd5e7uhk

I do.
Here´s a showcase video of all the Pokémon i have caught up until now.
I chose the nature based on the stats.
The only two i regret at some point are Groudon, and Kyogre, since they were a pain to get in the premium ball.
Don´t ask me why, i just love the animation but it´s harder that way.

You still got your GBA from your childhood?
You mean GBC ?
Those games are 2nd generation retard.
FireRed and LeafGreen were remakes on GBA. And Red and Blue were first generation.

You mean GBC ?
Those games are 2nd generation retard.
You could still play them on the GBA too you retard. I had both GBA and GBC but the GBC didn't have night light and I always liked to play before bed in the dark so I played on the GBA

Also they were first generation you fucking retard. The originals and the only good pokemons. you play the new generation fag shit that soys play cuz you're a child soy fag

Also they were first generation you fucking retard. The originals and the only good pokemons. you play the new generation fag shit that soys play cuz you're a child soy fag
What about Gold, Silver and Crystal?

You still got your GBA from your childhood?

FireRed and LeafGreen were remakes on GBA. And Red and Blue were first generation.
Not the one from my childhood, i bought 4 new consoles with a link cable to trade and compete with all the save files i got.
Obviously, i have all the cartridges necessary to achieve that.

My mistake, you can play those games on GBC however.

Nah, anything after red, blue and yellow were just corporate garbage to try and drain soys of money.
So, only the OG Pokémon is based? I think my dad had Red and Blue.
Not the one from my childhood, i bought 4 new consoles with a link cable to trade and compete with all the save files i got.
Obviously, i have all the cartridges necessary to achieve that.

My mistake, you can play those games on GBC however.
Ah. My mom used to throw out all the consoles I had.

Though I got a DSi from my cousin.

You could still play them on the GBA too you retard. I had both GBA and GBC but the GBC didn't have night light and I always liked to play before bed in the dark so I played on the GBA

I don´t play the new Pokémon you brain dead imbecile.
I only like 3rd gen since it was what i grew up with, but i did get to play GBC games later on like the earlier Pokémon games including first gen.

You can´t play the original cartridges on the GBA, unless you place the games on a smaller chip to emulate, or you can play the remakes of red and blue.
Nah, anything after red, blue and yellow were just corporate garbage to try and drain soys of money.
Oldfag nostalgia is not an argument.
Those games look like shit without proper emulation and color revision.

I only like 3rd gen since it was what i grew up with, but i did get to play GBC games later on like the earlier Pokémon games including first gen.

You can´t play the original cartridges on the GBA, unless you place the games on a smaller chip to emulate, or you can play the remakes of red and blue.
No, the GBA was hardware compatible with GB/GBC games.

The original DS removed that compatibility, so you can only play GBA games on there.

What about Gold, Silver and Crystal?
Those are my favorites, along with the games based in Hoenn.
If the DS was somewhat like the GBA, i would have bought the remakes that came for it aswell.
Like Soul Silver, and HeartGold.
No, the GBA was hardware compatible with GB/GBC games.

The original DS removed that compatibility, so you can only play GBA games on there.
Interesting.
I thought that was impossible.
But what about the quality ?
Does it stay the same ?
I hate the green filter.

I played them on PC with some tweaking in the virtual boy.

Last edited:
Those are my favorites, along with the games based in Hoenn.
If the DS was somewhat like the GBA, i would have bought the remakes that came for it aswell.
Like Soul Silver, and HeartGold.
Yeah. Never really played the Pokémon games as a kid, so I just play them on emulator.

My little brother loves those games.

So, only the OG Pokémon is based? I think my dad had Red and Blue.
based dad.

Oldfag nostalgia is not an argument.
Those games look like shit without proper emulation and color revision.
3rd gen is the new shit. it's the fag shit for soys. 1st gen is the only true one that was geniune. after it made money they made games for soys like you.

You absolutly can play the red and blue on the gba, I literally did. I was there, when you were still in your dad's balls, faggot

LMAO you play the soy games that can never compare

based dad.
I think I had the GBC too, when I was a toddler, though the only game I remember playing on there was Super Maro Bros. Deluxe.
3rd gen is the new shit. it's the fag shit for soys. 1st gen is the only true one that was geniune. after it made money they made games for soys like you.

You absolutly can play the red and blue on the gba, I literally did. I was there, when you were still in your dad's balls, faggot

Is FireRed and LeafGreen soy?

I still have my emerald saved game I played years ago. Conpleted 6 gyms with my fucked up stats. caught a shiny absol in that one

Cope.
It has the best music, and story progression out of ALL the Pokémon up until now.
Cry out for those French trumpets son.
Is FireRed and LeafGreen soy?
The soy only started with the DS.
That guy is fucking with you.
I still have my emerald saved game I played years ago. Conpleted 6 gyms with my fucked up stats. caught a shiny absol in that one
Awesome.
At one point, i almost caught a shiny Poochyena.

Last edited:
Cope.
It has the best music, and story progression out of ALL the Pokémon up until now.
Tbh, Diamond, Pearl and Platinum look similar to Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald.

But I agree, the Gen 3 games are the most iconic.

Cope.
LMAO arguing for soy games better than the actual originals
Kids these days man

LMAO arguing for soy games better than the actual originals
Kids these days man
Enjoy those green filters you blind nostalgia fag.
Tbh, Diamond, Pearl and Platinum look similar to Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald.

But I agree, the Gen 3 games are the most iconic.
The 4th gen to me was a wasted potential.

Enjoy those green filters you blind nostalgia fag.

The 4th gen to me was a wasted potential.
If you were to make a Pokémon hack, what generation would you choose to make a hack.

Always wondered what a steampunk Pokémon game set in the 1800s would look like.

More hacked that 1st gen, 4th-5th gen, even 7th gen?

What's so good about the 3rd gen engine anyways, and do they always base it off Emerald?
Because it must be the easiest to understand, or maybe because they prefer that engine over the others due to how much they can do with it.
You're playing 3rd gen pokemon:lul::lul:
And you are playing with your grandma´s toys. :feelskek:

Because it must be the easiest to understand, or maybe because they prefer that engine over the others due to how much they can do with it.
I guess. Although AFAIK, the GB/GBC's hardware is the most well documented, and the GBA and the DS are pretty close in terms of specs.

And you are playing with your grandma´s toys.
LMAO pokemon red was 1996, you're like 16 :lul:

LMAO pokemon red was 1996, you're like 16 :lul:
I was born a year later after that game was released.
Aren´t kikes like you supposed to be good at math ? :feelsmage:
You just suck.
I guess. Although AFAIK, the GB/GBC's hardware is the most well documented, and the GBA and the DS are pretty close in terms of specs.
Well, it´s all about the games anyway.

You just suck.

Well, it´s all about the games anyway.
Mogs me. I'm a post-Y2Kcel, but I wish I was alive during the '90s.

You just suck.
Nice try, jite, you were born in 2002 :lul: :lul: :lul:

Nice try, jite, you were born in 2002 :lul: :lul: :lul:
If that was the case, i would have grown up with 4th/5th gen instead of 3rd gen.
But i guess arguing with a loser troll such as yourself is a complete waste of time.
Keep seeding and bumping my thread.
I thank you kindly.
Mogs me. I'm a post-Y2Kcel, but I wish I was alive during the '90s.
Yeah.
Preferably in the mid 80s, so you´d have enough age to go at a hard rock concert in the late 90s.

If that was the case, i would have grown up with 4th/5th gen instead of 3rd gen.
But i guess arguing with a loser troll such as yourself is a complete waste of time.
I thank you kindly.
My friends where born around the same year I was born, and they grew up with 3rd gen.
Yeah.
Preferably in the mid 80s, so you´d have enough age to go at some of those cool hard rock concerts in the late 90s.
Tbh, I just want to experience the house and garage scene, and how the Internet was like back in those early days.

I thank you kindly.
whites/jews lie. you thought emerald was the old classic :lul:

My friends where born around the same year I was born, and they grew up with 3rd gen.

Tbh, I just want to experience the house and garage scene, and how the Internet was like back in those early days.
Well, technically you can if you stick to the hardware of that time period, but without the access to the internet.
I don´t think a Win95/98 would be compatible with today´s internet, specially when it comes to internet browsers since the RAM memory is too short in size.
But maybe there is still software out there capable of doing just that.

I got an XP to play classic games, listen to music, watch anime, just for that purpose.
Aside from my second computer, which is a modern rig.

Well, technically you can if you stick to the hardware of that time period, but without the access to the internet.
I don´t think a Win95/98 would be compatible with today´s internet, specially when it comes to internet browsers since the RAM memory is too short in size.
But maybe there is still software out there capable of doing just that.
Yeah, that got me thinking. I want to make a project of creating a web browser written in Lua and C++ with the FLTK toolkit that would work on Win95 that can support modern TLS and HTML5, but without alot of the more intensive stuff removed. I actually like the interfaces of old Windows and UNIX environments from that era.

Tbh, I have a bunch of working PCs from the 2000s, tho. Even an iMac G5.

Yeah, that got me thinking. I want to make a project of creating a web browser written in Lua and C++ with the FLTK toolkit that would work on Win95 that can support modern TLS and HTML5, but without alot of the more intensive stuff removed. I actually like the interfaces of old Windows and UNIX environments from that era.

Tbh, I have a bunch of working PCs from the 2000s, tho. Even an iMac G5.
Cool.
Best of luck to you.

I have Pokémon on 3DS, but I don't touch it because I hate Pokémon. Never used a GBA.
It´s a lot cooler.
Trust me.
Nowadays i play occasionally, when i´m doing intervals between racing games.
But when starting a new save, it´s full time until your eyes become that of a chinese man lol

It´s a lot cooler.
Trust me.
Nowadays i play occasionally, when i´m doing intervals between racing games.
But when starting a new save, it´s full time until your eyes become that of a chinese man lol
Yeah, what do you think about 6th/7th gen?

Yeah, what do you think about 6th/7th gen?
Not interested in the slightest.
One of the things that captured my eyes with the newer 4th gen at the time, were the Legendary Pokémon. ( Arceus, Giratina, Regigigas etc.. )
Aside from that, i think they suck.
Even the music sounds like a downgrade compared to 3rd gen.

Not interested in the slightest.
One of the things that captured my eyes with the newer 4th gen at the time, were the Legendary Pokémon.
Aside from that, i think they suck.
Even the music sounds like a downgrade compared to 3rd gen.
I mean, the 3DS games got Pokémon animated in 3D when in battle.
87FE905C 2F42 49E1 925B 4D5D6F4A86E3

I mean, the 3DS games got Pokémon animated in 3D when in battle.
View attachment 406338
I know.
Looks weird and cheesy.
The only improvement that i liked over the static figure was the slight introduction animation, which the 3rd gen has.
That´s it.
Anything more than that is too foreign for my liking.

Last edited:
I know.
Looks weird and cheesy.
The only improvement that i liked over the static figure was the slight introduction animation, which the 3rd gen has.
That´s it.
Anything more than that is too foreign for my liking.
Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon
973F2882 8466 44EB 90A4 4C86CF55257C
DB5FE81C 7F98 431A 957F 6ED45CA7B2C3

Sword and Shield
97D48FBA 73D5 4E32 9B25 05E3AA783332

I emulate it on my phone. Gen 3 is my favourite design wise

Gen 3 really was the best.