Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone think that the current state of men-women relationships is sustainable lmao ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★
Some people here unironically think that the world is gonna stay like that indefinitely lmao.

It won’t.

Feminism will be reverted.

You might be dead when that happens though

Last edited:
Slow collapse then return to tradionalism.
Like you said, may not happen in our lifetime though.

Men will just become gay/trannies/hikikomoris/etc.

Yes it's sustainable.

You realize history has been much worse? For example the Romans had 40% slaves, for centuries.

Some people here unironically think that the world is gonna stay like that indefinitely lmao.

It won’t.

for us nigga. normies are doing just fine kek.

Yes it's sustainable.

You realize history has been much worse? For example the Romans had 40% slaves, for centuries.

Yes it's sustainable.

Slavery is « natural » to human societies, it has more or less always existed.

Feminism is not.

Talking about the romans, women were literally their husband’s properties back then.

Last edited:
For men, they are a liability instead of an asset.
Hence why most handsome Chads prefer short term Flings and hookups, over LTR´s.
At the end of the day, feminists shot themselves in the foot.
The main motivational factor for men to marry, is physical intimacy and companionship.
Men now have easier acces to sex, compared to their grandfathers who had to marry the girl, in order to have sex.
Women give the most valuable thing away for free, to men who don´t give a fuck about them.
No wonder most of these whores are on Head Meds, and mentally Ruined by 25yo.

For men, they are a liability instead of an asset.
Hence why most handsome Chads prefer short term Flings and hookups, over LTR´s.
At the end of the day, feminists shot themselves in the foot.
The main motivational factor for men to marry, is physical intimacy and companionship.
Men now have easier acces to sex, compared to their grandfathers who had to marry the girl, in order to have sex.
Women give the most valuable thing away for free, to men who don´t give a fuck about them.
No wonder most of these whores are on Head Meds, and mentally Ruined by 25yo.

Society cannot function with fuck boys, whores and 80% of sex deprived men

Slavery is « natural » to human societies, it has more or less always existed.

Feminism is not.

Talking about the romans, women were literally their husband’s properties back then.

I'm not well versed into the status of women among Romans, but I don't know if they were properties tbh.

Slavery is not natural. Most humans don't want to be properties, they want to have their own life, yet those slaves accepted the innaceptable and lived through it. I won't even mention Eunuchs. You will tell me it is was natural too?

Feminism is natural, it's called sexual selection. We have always had more female ancestors than male ancestors, since the beginning of times.

I'm not well versed into the status of women among Romans, but I don't know if they were properties tbh.

Feminism is natural, it's called sexual selection. We have always had more female ancestors than male ancestors, since the beginning of times.

Yeah, ok

Society cannot function with fuck boys, whores and 80% of sex deprived men

It will, believe me, most men are incapable of being blackpilled. Most men that married in the past had at best a looksmatch (so that means truecels had an ugly wife) and only had starfish sex to breed and that's it. Carnal pleasure has always been a priviledge of the rich and the beautiful.

Slavery still exists in the modern world, it's called wage slavery.
Most "slaves" throughout history were actually just indentured servants, basically you agree to work for your master for 20 years and in return you don't die, not much different from wage slaves who live paycheck to paycheck.
Most people throughout history have been slaves, but at least slaves still get pussy, if I could become an indentured servant in return for regular pussy and a normal family life I would do it in a second.

It will, believe me, most men are incapable of being blackpilled. Most men that married in the past had at best a looksmatch (so that means truecels had an ugly wife) and only had starfish sex to breed and that's it. Carnal pleasure has always been a priviledge of the rich and the beautiful.

Slavery still exists in the modern world, it's called wage slavery.
Most "slaves" throughout history were actually just indentured servants, basically you agree to work for your master for 20 years and in return you don't die, not much different from wage slaves who live paycheck to paycheck.
Most people throughout history have been slaves, but at least slaves still get pussy, if I could become an indentured servant in return for regular pussy and a normal family life I would do it in a second.

Appreciate u guys answering my thread though

It won’t.

Nope