Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious does everyone ingore you existence fellow brocels

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i havent done anything wrong to people yet they choose to bash me and abuse me for just existing or even ingore me for no reason at all i think i finally figured it out its because of my ugly ass look that brings me down to this shithole we call the earth. my father acts like everything fine when its not shit he ingores me 24/7 and then expect me to listen to him when he needs me like it dosent work like this u give and u shall receive but man i am done with this earth i just cant wait till i die and leave this earth.

Yeah I posted a thread I put effort into it and there were zero replies. :cryfeels:

havent done anything wrong to people yet they choose to bash me and abuse me for just existing

It is likely envy. I was envied by many due to my superior intelligence:

Moron

Being ignored is way better than being mocked/bullied though. I wish I'd always been ignored completely instead of being mocked/bullied.

so they jealous of me because i am smarter then them

Yes, probably. Group mates, half-relatives, the list continues...

Moron1

"Sorry Kid...Nothing More To It"

Childhood1

ALFA Allele Frequency
The ALFA project provide aggregate allele frequency from dbGaP. More information is available on the project page including descriptions, data access, and terms of use.

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele
Total Global7920G=0.3301A=0.0000, C=0.6699, T=0.0000
European Sub7116G=0.2919A=0.0000, C=0.7081, T=0.0000
African Sub510G=0.820A=0.000, C=0.180, T=0.000
African Others Sub22G=0.77A=0.00, C=0.23, T=0.00
African American Sub488G=0.822A=0.000, C=0.178, T=0.000
Asian Sub4G=0.0A=0.0, C=1.0, T=0.0
East Asian Sub2G=0.0A=0.0, C=1.0, T=0.0

Being ignored is way better than being mocked/bullied though. I wish I'd always been ignored completely instead of being mocked/bullied.
for me its a mixture of both i got bullied and mocked at the same time

I am either ignored or mocked/bullied. Never have any positive social experiences

I am either ignored or mocked/bullied. Never have any positive social experiences
Was running from my classroom to the nearby toilet and passed a few tallfags and normies from my class. They laughed and said something around the lines of "why do you run so weird" and were grinning at me. I didnt even provoke them :fuk:

I don't talk to nobody irl and only go out to buy food so i don't care

Women hate me even if I don't even talk to them. Its the life of an ugly male, either people ignore me or they talk to me in a very snappy angry tone because they hate my existence

Some people are just born invisible

It's better to be ignored than to be mocked ngl

Yes iam invisible to foids