Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does having a kid give you higher status in society?

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
Does being in a relationship and having a kid give you a higher status in society? Does your boss/ co workers and people you meet take you more seriously? Opposed to just being in a relationship with no kids. I’m just curious if there’s a benefit from having a kid?

Yeah, very much. If you don't have a wife/ex wife and kids after 30 you're lowest of the low.

yeah it's why men say 'i have a wife and kids' when at gunpoint; it demonstrates worthiness to live in their own eyes (because a hole let him fuck her)

Yep, I'm almost 30 and in my area it starts to feel a little weird not having kids at this age as its so common.

Yeah, very much. If you don't have a wife/ex wife and kids after 30 you're lowest of the low.
I kinda figured. Having a family has its own halo effect.

Absolutely. They literally have tax breaks for married people and people with kids. It's objectively true that being married and/or siring children advances your status in society.

Absolutely. They literally have tax breaks for married people and people with kids. It's objectively true that being married and/or siring children advances your status in society.
:feelsjuice: :yes:

I wish I could restart life as a chad.

Not if you get caught

yeah it does.but it's kind of one of those things that people just kinda of expect you to have after you are 30 like having a car,so it's like something that a lot of normies already assume you have,so at the end of the day it doesn't matter much unless you tell them you don't have.

Yes because it means that some toilet considered your genes worth passing.

Definitely yes.
People with children are privileged

Indeed, which is the reason why so many broke people keep reproducing despite not being able to afford many requirements for the future kid's parenting.

Last edited:
Well if you are at your workspace you can lie with that shit and larp as if you were a normie.
After all they won't be investigate deeply about your life and if someone does that shit, you can call the police for stalking.

Well if you are at your workspace you can lie with that shit and larp as if you were a normie.
After all they won't be investigate deeply about your life and if someone does that shit, you can call the police for stalking.
then i can say i got three kids, their mom died, looking for a new mom, fuck the foid and say i am schizo.

As long as it's your kid, yeah. :feelsjuice:

If you have no female, you are looked down on. As if you're some sort of a failure.

Just be NPC and do like everyone else for status theory

Just sentence a person to 70 years of concessions and degradation lol come on bro it'll be fun

Just sentence a person to 70 years of concessions and degradation lol come on bro it'll be fun
It would be fun if they become a chad or Stacy

Ofc yes. I heard that when you apply for a manager job they tend to ask do you have kids or are you married. If yes - this communicates you are a stable candidate as of having a family to feed and second: you are more caring for your subordinates.

Does being in a relationship and having a kid give you a higher status in society? Does your boss/ co workers and people you meet take you more seriously? Opposed to just being in a relationship with no kids. I’m just curious if there’s a benefit from having a kid?
What son is that? Jesus Christ? WTF :feelsohgod:

Ofc yes. I heard that when you apply for a manager job they tend to ask do you have kids or are you married. If yes - this communicates you are a stable candidate as of having a family to feed and second: you are more caring for your subordinates.
That’s true

Being married sure does. I saw a study some years back that showed married men have a far easier time getting hired than unmarried men.