Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does it make me a pedo to like girls with a tiny ass and no tits

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
Does it make me a pedo to like girls with a tiny ass and no tits

Just girls

I dont judge girls by looks as harsh. my standarts are for her to be loyal to me, be literal virgin, loving not fat and not a literal 1-2/10 and not walking corpse 30yo+ so fuck nigga she can be flat as board idgaf

No it just makes u gay

Just girls
No, but it makes you a faggot. Why do you like women with small asses and without tits?

No, but it makes you a faggot. Why do you like women with small asses and without tits?
idk im a turbomanlet and small bones.

i need a girl with really small bones to make me feel manly

and a thick foid with ass and big tits feels to masculine for me to handle

i need like a 5ft thin bones no tits no ass skinny to feel like a man

No

Tight ass and Tight tits are the best anyways
It's better if they are bigger but that's very rare so small tits/ass is the best you gunna get basically

One of man's pleasures in life is to see a large assed, big breasted woman bend down and stare at her entire form from the side 3/4. How you cannot comprehend the social dynamics here and instead say that a manly looking female can produce the same fulfillment is delusional.

At the very least, I would say some extreme level of imagination is required, or that the female is particularly close to your phenotype.

Last edited:
it makes you kinda faggy

no if manlet. But yes if tallfag

yes, stand proud

no. me personally, i like thicker women

If they are 12 or above it's fine.

Basically their age shouldn't be on the clock

I don't want skinny girls but if i find one I'll take it.

No wtf. If she's not a child it's not pedophilia. A lot of women are petite and have no tits. That doesn't mean they're children
Some onlyfans sluts even use that to attract guys, like this foid:
View attachment 657901
Belle Delphine also does the same thing

If you think that you're retarded. Aoc should be 14, not 18.
I don't think I'm retarded and you're right that 14 yo jailbait slut is attractive, but I don't think it's realistic to have sex with a under 18yo foid and not have high risk of being jailed for it

So I take the safe path and will fuck only 18+ foids if I ever ascend

Just girls
No of course not but then again the definition of pedo changes depending on whoever is accusing you so maybe yes. Everything is pedo now. Liking a 17 year old girl with phat tits is now pedo. Liking a 20 year old with small tits is pedo. Liking a girl (arbitrary years) younger than you is pedo now.

At the end of the day, don't subject yourself to other people's morality. Just don't break the law because that's when there's consequences that aren't worth dealing with, and don't interact or surround yourself with moralfags.

I like medium breasts and ass. A more thick ass is sacred and perfect. But a semi big ass can be sexy asf.

Relatable except hips and ass is a must for me.

Greta Thunberg?

I’m not a fan of large breasted girls I’ve always been more drawn to the petite girls with small boobs as I think it makes them look cute. I do like a nice round ass though so not with you there

If they are 12 or above it's fine.

Basically their age shouldn't be on the clock
They are basically children, you creep.

1373448114 1851156295