Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Does it make you feel any better knowing that 99% of normies will eventually experience incel-lifestyle?

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Pretty much normie starting from around age 60-65 to 100 (unless they're incredibly high status, rich, wealthy, popular) are forced into an incel-lifestyle, because they no longer have their looks, they become miserable old depressed people, and nobody wants to be around them.

Only those unique super-rich old guys who can afford to sugar-daddy actually get laid and socialize, the rest of men with normal or no money can't afford that, they end up just sitting at home all day ROTTING, watching TV, living in their own head, having nobody to talk to, having 0 status. Of course they can always look back in their life to their "normie days" and maybe cope with that, but still, they're forced from age 60-65 to 80-100 to basically live the incel-lifestyle, many of them are divorced, or their partners are dead, their kids no longer visit them/live in other states or countries for work, they themselves have no more connection to the world due to not working anymore.

There is a huge problem now with old people basically becoming shut-in hermits and have no social interaction and of course no relationships/sex. I've even heard of there being a "phone-service" social welfare thing here, where 1 time per week they will call old people to talk to them. There was specific story about this one old guy, his call would come every Saturday, he would go to bed early on Friday and wake up early to ensure he didn't miss the phone call, the phone call wasn't at a specific time, so he sits by the phone all day on Saturday, and he could be waiting until night-time to get the call, so he spends all day next to his phone waiting.

Of course there's going to be that top 1% of guys in the 65-85 age range, who have millions of dollars, who just go on constant holidays with 20-30 year old thots they sugar-daddy for, but obviously that's not the case for 99% of guys in that age range.

Last edited:
Whiteknights and incel-haters in college / uni today will not be whiteknights and incel-haters at 30, believe me. In 10yrs time they will be on some MGTOW forum talking about how women ignored them during their student years and young careers. They'll be sympathizing with spree shooters, victims of hypergamy whom they thought were monsters 10 years earlier.

They have yet to experience how shitty and bleak it is for sub 6 men. They still in a fantasy world of false hope and believe they are gonna make it.

The old people I know don’t look miserable (barring health issues) they’ve still got their friends and families and can coast on their positive past experiences. We on the other hand will have nothing. JFL @ living to 60 as an incel

Femoids suffering make me feel better

>rotting at old age

pick one

You can't see the similarities in being a rotting 20-30 year old incel and a rotting 60+ retired with little money, no looks, no status, etc?

I understand fully that living an incel-lifestyle for your entire life is 10000000x worse than only experiencing that lifestyle when your time is over and you're old and retired, but it is true that these normies (aside from millionaires) will experience the incel-lifestyle at old age.

I don't wish this lifestyle upon any men, I think we all suffer enough in modern-day society and if it were up to me, everyone could lead a happy married life just like in the old days. The only ones that I wish isolation and depression upon are the foids who are responsible for making our lives shit.

You can't see the similarities in being a rotting 20-30 year old incel and a rotting 60+ retired with little money, no looks, no status, etc?

I understand fully that living an incel-lifestyle for your entire life is 10000000x worse than only experiencing that lifestyle when your time is over and you're old and retired, but it is true that these normies (aside from millionaires) will experience the incel-lifestyle at old age.
as staro said, oldcels have their fossil wives and they left a legacy behind (even though their kids hate them probs). they lived their life, had sex and all that and are ready to ldar till they die

incels are rotting in the prime of their life, when we're supposed to be having gfs and sex and kids. jfl if you think they'll ever experience that.

Incel lifestyle at 60+ doesn’t matter. If you had a fulfilling youth, those memories alone are enough to carry you into old age, reminiscing and knowing you lived a good life.. Not to mention that you’ll have children and grandchildren. Sex declines in importance starting from day 1 of puberty. Most important time to not be incel is 15-25. That’s impossible to recover from.

Suffering 2d lolis deserve compassion

as staro said, oldcels have their fossil wives and they left a legacy behind (even though their kids hate them probs). they lived their life, had sex and all that and are ready to ldar till they die

incels are rotting in the prime of their life, when we're supposed to be having gfs and sex and kids. jfl if you think they'll ever experience that.

I agree with all of that, ive been rotting from age 15 to 32 now, all peak years rotted away because of things out of my control

If true, it doesn't make me feel even remotely better. As the vast difference is in the life they managed to live before.

Tbh I don't really care for people, I don't like being touched, and even if I did manage to get sex in all likelihood it would be as uncomfortable as it would be pleasurable for me. I want to know what it's like to simply be told that I'm good enough, to have a female express this in the most intrinsic and honest manner available to her. As I could then live in that moment even years it's passed without feeling any lingering sadness.

It's taken so long for me to create cracks within the feelings of inadequacy and loneliness, despite daily effort, sure would've been nice to not have to feel like this in the first place.

No it doesn't make me feel better, pretty much all of them still have happy memories. It's the youth that counts, 60+ is gonna suck either way tbh.

Incel lifestyle at 60+ doesn’t matter. If you had a fulfilling youth, those memories alone are enough to carry you into old age, reminiscing and knowing you lived a good life.. Not to mention that you’ll have children and grandchildren. Sex declines in importance starting from day 1 of puberty. Most important time to not be incel is 15-25. That’s impossible to recover from.
Indeed.
It damages the psyche in that timeline.

The difference is I'll be completely alone when my parents die. I'll die alone in some shitty apartment and I'll rot for weeks before anyone notices.

It's pretty cope bro. Foids are having the time of their lives right now, I see it everytime I go to my job at the mall. Normie men are basically coping that they'll meet someone "soon." The GL guys are doing as well as the foids. I don't think they care where they'll be at age 60. tbh.

I don't really wish it upon them

It doesn't make me feel better. They might at least have family, though the men will likely be estranged from their children as divorcerape and loss of custody is essentially the new normal.