Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It sucks so bad knowing foids will never feel a fraction of the pain they caused me.

uglyugly

uglyugly

I am Projared
★★★★★
They will just go on about their lives without a care in the world, riding chad after chad without even acknowledging my existence.
They will never know how it feels to rot in their room alone for years, they will never be humiliated because of their looks, they will never experience rejection, and yet they are the opressed ones. Funny how that works huh?
Oh the things I would do to you little whores if I had the chance to get away with.

Foids are just privileged cunts who deserve nothing but eternal suffering, I take pleasure is seeing them suffer. They entire value is based around that hole they got between those legs of them.

Foids are just privileged cunts who deserve nothing but eternal suffering, I take pleasure is seeing them suffer. They entire value is based around that hole they got between those legs of them.
That wet blood stained loose hole between their legs, that's what life is all about in the end.

That wet blood stained loose hole between their legs, that's what life is all about in the end.
And the fact they deny us access to that hole of there's is an injustice.

I mean ok Im not glowing But in THE end if you come To a point in which Your hatred over ride Your Protection of yourself than What IS being told as a threat really matter anymore?

Why not do something? No need To go er. Am I condoning er? No dont give a shit, Human life are worthless To me But go catfish. Like really, I think catfishing is THE Safest best way To ruin foids life, Also go To sea and FUCK woman till their pregnant.

You can do that too

And the fact they deny us access to that hole of there's is an injustice.
People have committed massive atrocities for way less than not being given access to pussy. Foids should be thanking us for having the mental fortitude to not attack them on the streets like they deserve.

I mean ok Im not glowing But in THE end if you come To a point in which Your hatred over ride Your Protection of yourself than What IS being told as a threat really matter anymore?

Why not do something? No need To go er. Am I condoning er? No dont give a shit, Human life are worthless To me But go catfish. Like really, I think catfishing is THE Safest best way To ruin foids life, Also go To sea and FUCK woman till their pregnant.

You can do that too
Catfishing is nowhere near enough to satisfy me. They need to feel what they inflicted upon me for all these years.

Make them feel pain

They will just go on about their lives without a care in the world, riding chad after chad without even acknowledging my existence.
They will never know how it feels to rot in their room alone for years, they will never be humiliated because of their looks, they will never experience rejection, and yet they are the opressed ones. Funny how that works huh?
Oh the things I would do to you little whores if I had the chance to get away with.
They are monsters

Unfortunately they will never understand your pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back