Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does no one else find hugs insulting

Itachi619

Itachi619

Recruit
★★
I don't get many but every time I have gotten them they piss me off cuz I can't fuck the bitch after. Its like a tease more so like ur close but will never be close enough. One time I actually refused one from my friends gf when she went for it. It's probably just my autism tho tbh tbh

Haven’t been hugged since high school and that was like 5 years ago Kek and even then it was pity hugs whilst chad was getting sex and blowjobs

Every fucking femail roatie stacy bitch, I hope you alll burn in hell forever and ever

Hugs are meaningless unless you also get two thumbs up!

I will never forget the last time I hugged my last onitis and felt her breasts pressing against my chest, it really sucks to have this kind of teasing when bitches won't even kiss you.

I will never forget the last time I hugged my last onitis and felt her breasts pressing against my chest, it really sucks to have this kind of teasing when bitches won't even kiss you.
Pure fucking ragefuel

Haven’t been hugged since high school and that was like 5 years ago Kek and even then it was pity hugs whilst chad was getting sex and blowjobs

Every fucking femail roatie stacy bitch, I hope you alll burn in hell forever and ever
Pity hugs should be made illegal, and punishable via public hanging

Hugs are meaningless unless you also get two thumbs up!

I remember watching this ages ago, fuck it was so sad but funny at the same time, feel so bad for the kid

I don't even get hugs...I'm too hideous for hugs

I was hugged by a bisexual feminist landwhale who took pity on me in some group therapy thing. Of course no sex came out of it though.

I don't remember the last time a non-related female hugged me... Actually I don't think that ever happened.

They can keep their fucking hugs if they're too disgusted/stuck up to fuck or blow me. It's a tease and just makes me fucking furious and horned up where I fantasize about the bitch hugging me but I don't let her go, and then flip her around and rape her from behind.

I don't get many but every time I have gotten them they piss me off cuz I can't fuck the bitch after. Its like a tease more so like ur close but will never be close enough. One time I actually refused one from my friends gf when she went for it. It's probably just my autism tho tbh tbh
Hugs are sexual if it's a woman and man hugging. That's why I try not to hug even my family. Normies will pretend it's just a friendly thing to do while in reality it's just men who want to have a girl's tits pushed against them for a couple seconds. I remember in early high school is pushed girls to hug me and got them out of pity I guess. I'd literally mumble to them ''hug hug'', I was 12 or 13 at the time. Later I realized how pathetic that was and I was just desperately trying to be like the Chads at school who girls obviously hug willingly. By the end of high school I refused the few hugs I was offered because I knew they were pity hugs. This girl who friend zoned me said on the last day ''I'm gonna hug you'' and I responded with ''I don't want my wizard powers compromised at 30''. All my beta friends gave me high 5s. Looking back I think I probably should have just to have her tits squeezed against me. Better than nothing, and my life is now a whole lotta nothing.

Hugs are sexual if it's a woman and man hugging. That's why I try not to hug even my family. Normies will pretend it's just a friendly thing to do while in reality it's just men who want to have a girl's tits pushed against them for a couple seconds. I remember in early high school is pushed girls to hug me and got them out of pity I guess. I'd literally mumble to them ''hug hug'', I was 12 or 13 at the time. Later I realized how pathetic that was and I was just desperately trying to be like the Chads at school who girls obviously hug willingly. By the end of high school I refused the few hugs I was offered because I knew they were pity hugs. This girl who friend zoned me said on the last day ''I'm gonna hug you'' and I responded with ''I don't want my wizard powers compromised at 30''. All my beta friends gave me high 5s. Looking back I think I probably should have just to have her tits squeezed against me. Better than nothing, and my life is now a whole lotta nothing.
Reading the girls friendzone hug made me wanna punch a hole in the wall. Fuck if any bitch did that shit to me id absolutely roundhouse lock them. I'd rather get fucking stabbed tbh. U did the right thing

Looking back I think I probably should have just to have her tits squeezed against me. Better than nothing, and my life is now a whole lotta nothing.
Well if it's any consolation, it's not just your nothing.. it's our nothing too brother. :feelsokman:

They can keep their fucking hugs if they're too disgusted/stuck up to fuck or blow me. It's a tease and just makes me fucking furious and horned up where I fantasize about the bitch hugging me but I don't let her go, and then flip her around and rape her from behind.
Fucking AMEN to that shit:feelsautistic:

Reading the girls friendzone hug made me wanna punch a hole in the wall. Fuck if any bitch did that shit to me id absolutely roundhouse lock them. I'd rather get fucking stabbed tbh. U did the right thing
This is what she said to me

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 118
Hugs are better than kusses and better than sex. I am literally filled with euphoria for weeks after recieving a hug. Inwish it happened more than once every few years.

Yes, i want none of their pretense "kindness" or compliment if is not real, authentic, if they dont like me. I avoid physical touch with females when they have a "fuckboy-fucker-boyfriend=husbando" already, out of spite, or if they merely dislike or not like me for real. Tell me what you want, tell me why and let it be a YES for once.​

Hugs are just foid handshakes
Meaningless and gives incels blue balls :feelswhat:

If foids think you're worthy of a hug then :chad:.

I've never received a hug, not even a handshake, the only time I interacted with a foid was on mandatory group projects in college, just an awkward nod and that was it.

Whenever I look at foids they look back at me with a face of disgust and then immediately look the other way, the exact same response when I tried picking foids up in a bar/after class, just a disgusted side eye and then they ignore me and go then they just go back to talking to their other toilet friends.